OOC chat room

Wooooooooo New Years is here and with that the start of the grand reopening of Aolaris Academy!!!!! Ok folks so the story is now set two days after the monster attack I will be giving a post on what has happened since in a little while.

Quick question before I post: Are we already at the school or is there a certain place I should start. 

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Aloaris Academy Bulletin [/COLOR]

Hello one and all! This will hopefully be a great start to a (mostly) weekly bulletin for our fine role players,

This will serve the purpose of keeping everyone up-to-date and understanding what is taking place in the role play,

in case things were unclear or not mentioned.

[SIZE= 20px]News[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Character drawings are still available to members from the original role play, please take a look if interested and have not done so[/COLOR].

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Reminder:[/COLOR] The OOC is a place to coordinate future RP actions and make sure others are in agreement

It would be wise to [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]plan teams[/COLOR] here unless you prefer your OC's team to come about more naturally.

[SIZE= 16px]Also[/SIZE] if you have any questions there is a Q&A topic for [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]quick Admin response[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]EX: plot/story related, confusion about rules or concepts, questions about OC limitations (to name a few.)[/COLOR]

And the OOC is available to question fellow players

Feel free to chat and have fun in the OOC while waiting for responses

or just because you want to.

~~~~~~

[SIZE= 20px]In summary[/SIZE]

The beginning of January started of slow due to the transition to into a hosted project but this week activity has picked up significantly

and we admin appreciate all your participation.

At first we all started off the morning in the dorms after a break from school due to repeating monster attacks.

Now back at the Academy students and teachers alike went through their morning routines and eventually congregated in the cafeteria to enjoy breakfast.

All departed to the school, reporting to first period before being called to the auditorium.

All students were given class and training uniforms and told to quickly dress for training, and to board several helicarriers afterwards.

The Aolaris populous headed out to an elemental and shadow beast inhabited area.

[SIZE= 20px]Currently[/SIZE]

Role play Day:

Day 5

Friday, September 9, 2518

Currently our students are now leaping into the wilderness expected to survive long enough to find one of many totems.

Beyond first eye contact these totems will decide four person teams dictating who our students are to train with during the school year.

Teachers and staff wait on top of a cliff over looking the area, each ready to intervene if absolutely necessary.

Jackal stands guard over ruins containing the totems in mech-dragon form.

Totems available:

4/4 Dragon totems

4/4 Elf totems

3/4 Ghost totems

(more will be added if necessary)

As of this Bulletin:

Ashel, Rachel, Sin, Kira, Liz, Vasilily, Darcelle,  Annelise, and Breeshey, have jumped

Ashel and Darcelle have made eye contact

Drea and Rachel have made eye contact

Sin, Kira, Liz, Vasilily, Annelise, and Breeshey, have not made eye contact

Jeff remains in the helicarrier as the number of remaining students dwindle around him.

(update posts concerning teams and totems will be made as the rp moves along)

[SIZE= 20px]Admin Questions for you:[/SIZE]

How is everyone doing?

Liking the RP so far?

How do you feel about the move?

Next bulletin I would like to color code all of our character's names.

Everyone please chose a color for your character and try not to pick the same one, if we can avoid it[SIZE= 16px].[/SIZE]

This is just for bulletin purposes, no one has to use these colors within the RP if you don't want to.

I'm going ahead and picking Navy for Rachel.

(answered are not obligatory unless other wise stated)​

[SIZE= 20px]Message From SkeletonJack:[/SIZE]

We want everyone to be as active as possible during the next couple of weeks so that we can advance the rebellion further.

All members will be tagged, if you are tagged and wish to drop the RP  or have already with out informing us please say so, and Admin will remove you from the group.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Inactive members[/COLOR] please like this bulletin or respond to show that you are [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]still interested[/COLOR] in the [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Aloaris Academy Role Play.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Nycto!

And you're welcome Jack!

I'm so glad you guys like it!

:smile2:  

Also:

(in case anyone is still reading and these haven't shown up yet.)

There has been one major edit towards the end of the bulletin, another in the Currently section and fixed some minor grammar/spelling mistakes.

Jeff has jumped

Kira and Breeshey have made Eye contact

When a few more of you have chosen a color I'll make a quick list and edit in the others as they choose

In short:

dictatorship. Pangea. Monsters. School. War. Rebellion. Experiments. Monster hunters. Deceit. Betrayal. Hatred. Dragons. Atrocities. 

If you want a longer more detailed version read the heading of the home page

Totems Available:

0/4 Dragon Totems

(all in the possession of Rachel)​

4/4 Elf Totems

3/4 Ghost totems

(one in the possession of Jackal)​

So the only thing I see that should be fixed is that Aloaris does not accept monsters, monsters masquerade as human inorder to get a decent education in this world. 

And that you should go through the rules once more, I think you missed a key detail.

Other l than that I really like it!

Well fuck.

Okay I found the rules and edited that.  

She has a human form that she takes for classes (technically three forms) but is in the hybrid form in her dorm room or around other kitsune.    

In her bio where it's says that human and monsters learn together should be changed. Probably could put something like She lied to parents saying it was monster friendly because she wanted to go.  Something along Those lines should work. 

Then you're good to go! 

Ok. Let me fix that

Done and thanks.

Is there any particular place Kuzu should be right now in the RP?

Users who are viewing this thread