OOC chat room

If you refer to the bulletin above under "Summary" and "Curently" th events depicted there are still going on. 

In brief though, students jump off a helicarrier into a elemental and shadow beast infested forest trying to find partners and then find totems to pair the pairs into 4 man teams. 

First Eye contact determines partners

So far:

Jeff, Liz (both @PugLife Ocs) and Mark (my oc) have not found partners

Last edited by a moderator:

Because I'm a nerd who likes to keep track of stuff here's a "mid week" update

[SIZE= 16px]As of now here are the paired students:[/SIZE]

Vasilily + Sin

Darcelle Ashel

Kira + Breeshey

Salem + Annelise

Drea + Rachel

Jeff + Mark

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]As of now here are unpaired students[/COLOR]

Liz, and Kuzu

[SIZE= 16px]Currently Planned teams:[/SIZE]

"Dragon Team"

Darcelle, Ashel, Rachel, Drea

"Elf Team"

Vasilily, Sin

(Correct me if I'm wrong please)​

(Also the team names are just place holders  to keep track of which team is going to use what totem)​

Totems Available:

0/4 Dragon Totems

(all in the possession of Rachel)​

2/4 Elf Totems

(one in possession of Sin, one in possession of Vasilily)​

4/4 Witch Totems

2/3 Ghost totems

(one in the possession of Jackal)​

IMPORTANT:

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Many names do not have colors, please pick one or one will be assigned later on this week's bulletin[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]If you have multiple characters and want separate colors please say so![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Also the Character Casting will be updated soon![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]May everyone have a wonderful day/night![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Stay hidden, Stay safe.[/COLOR]

@AgWordSmith

I forgot the colors!

Jeff

Kira

Liz

All set now!

Edit: Wait wouldn't Vasilily and Sin be on Elf Team since they have those totems?

Yes, but Breeshey is in pursuit of  totems for her and Jeff and it has been stated by Fray that Breeshey is planning to have herself,  Kira, and Jeff on a team and Jeff's partner is now Mark so I just concluded that those four are most likely going to be on a team.

But yeah, it could get all mixed up in the end. I'll edit that out, unless a few friends want confirm my theory ( @Fray Dracoheart @PugLife )

Just saw puglife's edit, changed it and put "in the works" for Breeshey, Kira, Jeff and Mark

(it has been a long day guys, please forgive me.)

You've done good, Aggie! I'm so grateful to have someone as hardworking as you on the GM team! :)  

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]0/4 Dragon Totems [/COLOR]

[SIZE= 9.75px](All in the possession of [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Rachel[/COLOR])[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]0/4 Elf Totems[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 9.75px](One in possession of Sin; One in the possession of Vasilily; Two in the possession of Breeshey.)[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]4/4 Witch Totems[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]0/3 Ghost totems [/COLOR]

[SIZE= 9.75px](One in the possession of [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Jackal; [/COLOR]Two in the possesion of Mark)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9.75px](Correct me if I'm wrong please.)[/SIZE]

Umm...I want to bring a witch character over from a dead RP and was wondering would she go under humans or under monsters?   She's a born witch.

Monsters, Hunters are so prejudice that even mages clasify as monsters so a witch would definetly be one. 

I'm going to let Skeltonjack go through Aether's CS.

I'm not sure if he wants telekinesis in the rp world or not, so I'll let him make the call. 

Users who are viewing this thread