• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {OOC} An Adventure of Cowards

Do you want to use Discord for OOC discussions and lore debating alongside this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Hello all!

Sorry for not checking in. I'm still interested in being apart of the thread, but if it doesn't start up in the next week or so I may step out.

i'm sooooo sorry guyssss, i've been really busy with other roleplays and i forgot about this one. Just summarize everything that happened in the past thirty days or so that i havent been active in, i'll hoplefully do all i can!!
Hi riwole_ riwole_ ! So per my previous post, we haven't heard from the DM, Chicken, for a few weeks, so we plan on restarting the RP next Monday probably with a new thread, and then actually starting the RP in earnest next Friday. We haven't started the IC yet, so you haven't really missed much in the past month. There's been some lore, characters, and locations posted, but that's really the extent of it.

You can also join the recently started Discord server!

Hello all!

Sorry for not checking in. I'm still interested in being apart of the thread, but if it doesn't start up in the next week or so I may step out.
Hello Rohan Rohan ! Per my last post, we plan on restarting the RP in earnest next Monday if Chicken doesn't show up, with myself, Goonfire Goonfire , and Aegis Aegis as the Co-DMs. We'll do some housekeeping first, and then get to IC posting by next Friday. Hope you stick around, and we also started a Discord server!

Last edited:
Currently working on a world map for us; I've definitely missed things and this is WIP, so please let me know what's not there, or if anything needs corrected!
Kirlia.jpg
NOTE: As much as I'd like to claim this as my own, I basically just cloned a map from Reddit user Splicex42 and worked over it 😅

Yup, still interested! Been a bit busy irl, so havent been able to add input recently T_T.

Currently working on a world map for us; I've definitely missed things and this is WIP, so please let me know what's not there, or if anything needs corrected!
View attachment 1156653
NOTE: As much as I'd like to claim this as my own, I basically just cloned a map from Reddit user Splicex42 and worked over it 😅
The map looks awesome with those smaller islands, however I miss my precious Forest of Umbrä from it. (Originally Umbrä is located at the northeastern part of Kirlia.)

The map looks awesome with those smaller islands, however I miss my precious Forest of Umbrä from it. (Originally Umbrä is located at the northeastern part of Kirlia.)
The Forest of Umbrä shall be added! I think I'll expand the landmass east of the Zhao and Ying sects and put some big ole pine trees, as well as Rešava. Sound good?

The Forest of Umbrä shall be added! I think I'll expand the landmass east of the Zhao and Ying sects and put some big ole pine trees, as well as Rešava. Sound good?
Among those mountains? Sounds perfect:closed eyes open smile:
Also, should I join to the dc server? (I had a problem with usernames recently but I can solve it if the discussion happens there...)

Among those mountains? Sounds perfect:closed eyes open smile:
Also, should I join to the dc server? (I had a problem with usernames recently but I can solve it if the discussion happens there...)
Sure, hop on board! Let me know if the invite doesn't work and I'll set you up with another 🫡

Ruins.jpg

Agonos Isles

The Agonos Isles are located at the heart of Kirlia, in the center of the Tempest Sea. This chain of islands are in an enviable location, with numerous trade routes passing by. The weather is temperate year-round, and the soil is suitable for growing nearly anything. Even the Tempest Sea seems calm the closer one sails to the islands.

Yet crops fail, ships crash, and disease spreads like wildfire on these islands. One cannot walk more than a mile without stumbling across the ruins of past civilizations, some known and most forgotten. Things just go badly for anyone looking to settle on the Agonos Isles, and most have simply given up save for the stubborn, the desperate, or the magically inclined.

Located at the southern tip of the largest isle, Atychía is the only city of any significance on the archipelago. Some speculate this is only due in part to the Agonos Conclave, an order of mages who have occupied the tower which looms over the city for as long as anyone can recall. People from all over Kirlia travel to Atychía seeking the Conclave's help. Few receive it.

• The city of Atychía clings to the mountainous coastline, each building clinging for dear life onto the craggy rockface. Whoever built this gravity-defying town obviously had no fear of heights. Visitors typically arrive by boat in the city's small harbor, where they are instantly set upon by desperate hawkers trying to sell new arrivals miracle potions sourced "directly from the Conclave," talismans to ward of evil, and guides promising to help gain the Conclave's favor.

The city is a siren song for the desperate and ill, all looking for the Conclave's magic. They come seeking charity, but almost never receive it, and having spent their last few coins on the journey, become trapped in Atychía.

Few businesses operate in Atychía, save for inns and a couple run-down taverns. Many simply sleep in abandoned houses or alleyways. The inns themselves are almost all rackets, designed to drain as much money from wayward souls and miserable pilgrims as possible.

Most stay in Atychía until their money runs out or their spirit breaks, whichever comes first. Some, however, choose to stay, seeking to rough it out and gain entrance to the Conclave no matter the cost. Most succumb to despair or madness before they do, and end up empty husks wandering Atychía's streets. They howl and rave at their misfortune, laugh and grin at the absurdity of it all, weep and whine at the injustice done to them. Plenty of colorful characters amongst the locals.

city.jpg
    The city of Atychía

Last edited:
Hi riwole_ riwole_ ! So per my previous post, we haven't heard from the DM, Chicken, for a few weeks, so we plan on restarting the RP next Monday probably with a new thread, and then actually starting the RP in earnest next Friday. We haven't started the IC yet, so you haven't really missed much in the past month. There's been some lore, characters, and locations posted, but that's really the extent of it.

You can also join the recently started Discord server!

Hello Rohan Rohan ! Per my last post, we plan on restarting the RP in earnest next Monday if Chicken doesn't show up, with myself, Goonfire Goonfire , and Aegis Aegis as the Co-DMs. We'll do some housekeeping first, and then get to IC posting by next Friday. Hope you stick around, and we also started a Discord server!
Alrighty! I'm in!

Oh, strange! I haven't been receiving any notifications for this thread so I had assumed it died off. I'll need to read over what I've missed (and rework my character quite a bit) but I'm still interested.

Oh, strange! I haven't been receiving any notifications for this thread so I had assumed it died off. I'll need to read over what I've missed (and rework my character quite a bit) but I'm still interested.
Tool Tool Hello! Due to the host of this rp going inactive, a new rp has been created based from the contents of this one that is currently setting up and will start on friday. It's pretty full at the moment, but there are a few potential slots left for Group 4 of the roleplay. Please inquire Aegis Aegis for information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back