• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Online-www.Talkative.com

After a quick shower, Kenzie got herself dressed in the clothes she had picked out. In reality, these clothes weren't too much different than what she had before, but it was enough. She chose to wear a black and purple crop top, showing off her belly button piercing and pretty slim stomach. Additionally, she wore a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of black and purple Vans to match the top. As for makeup, she wore some eyeliner and dark eye shadow, but that's all. Her hair was left down, and that completed her image. She stood in front of the mirror with a satisfied smile. I'm totally hot.

With that, she laughed some to herself before pulling out her phone and texting Raven again.

Hey, I'm ready to go. Want me to pick you up? We could both go together!

Raven and Jamie were playing go-fish until Raves phone vibrated. She picked it up ad saw Mackenzie's message.

Ok sure but that means Jamie and I are walking you home! K. Here's my address- 2550 SE Canal St. Apt. Num. 16c. See ya soon!

She typed before hitting send. She went to talkative.com and opened up the chat. She felt bad for not replying back. So she began typing away.

Nightingale: Lol I guess that means you don't miss me either eh @ Ninja. Anyway night to everyone today I made a new friend and we're both heading out somewhere and I won't get back till late. So laters everyone and I hope you all have fun tonight with whatever your gonna do! (*•w•*)> ~Nighty Night.

Kenzie saw her phone get the message right before it vibrated, and she smiled. She was happy that Raven responded so quickly. After reading it over, she started to reply.

Alright, I'm headed over now! I'll be there soon.

With that, she closed her laptop and swiped her phone off of the desk and into her pocket. After one last quick check over of herself in the mirror, she left her room and called to her sisters. "Cate! Ash! I'm going to that concert. Mom and dad should be home soon, so I'll see you guys later tonight if you're still awake!" She left the house after a few things back from her sisters, making her way to her car, a fairly new, red Mazda3. She loved it. She started off towards Raven's apartment, knowing it would only be a few minutes. Once there, she pulled into the driveway and stepped out to walk towards the door. A quick knock let them know that she was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven opened her apartment door to see Mckenzie dressed in purple and black. "Hey Mckenzie!!!" Ravens little brother exclaimed as he raced out Ravens room. Raven giggled at her brothers actions and smiled at Mckenzie. "Hey!" Raven greeted as she turned her attention to Mckenzie. "Come on in I'm gonna go and grab my clutch then we can go." Raven said as she motioned the girl inside. The apartment wasn't very big. When you first enter the apartment the kitchen and counter is to the right of the entrance. There wasn't a sofa nor a tv but there was wall covered in photos that Raven and Jamie's father took. They were next to the opening that lead to a small corridor with four doors. The first door to the right was the restroom. Then to the right of the restroom was Raven and Jamie's parents room, then it was Jamie's room, and finally ravens. Although it was small and they didn't have a lot of furniture the place was cozy. The walls that were seen outside the bedrooms was a warm cinnamon red while the countertop was a light coffee color to match the four bar stools next it. A minute later Raven emerged from her room with a smile.

Kenzie nodded and stepped in. "Hey Raven, Jamie." She greeted them with a smile as she looked around the apartment. It wasn't the largest home she'd seen, but it wasn't the smallest either. She couldn't help but note the general lack of furniture, but of course she wasn't going to say anything about it. There were definitely things she took for granted in her own life, and her financial status in general was definitely one of them. "Alright, don't rush though. We have time." She responded as Raven went to turn towards her own room. When she came back out, Kenzie smiled again. "Raven, you look gorgeous." The compliment was genuine, Kenzie did think that Raven had done a great job. She looked quickly at her own outfit. It might have been a bit more revealing than she was used to, maybe casual compared to Raven's, but she was happy with it anyway. She looked over to the younger boy. He looked great too, and she wasn't about to leave him out. "And you, Jamie, look very handsome."

Raven and Jamie both smiled before replying, "Thanks Mackenzie!" The siblings said at the same time. "You look awesome too Mackenzie! I love the coloration of your clothes! The purple tone with the neutralizing color of black makes a great combination. Especially when worn at night, it gives your clothes a all together night time theme and I think your clothes are perfect for a nighttime concert!" Raven said with a smile. Jamie looked at Mackenzie and then back at his sister before muttering. "Once she starts talking about clothes she can't stop rambling on about outfits and designers and stuff like that." He sighed and shook his head as he smiled. "But that's what makes my sister unique and I like that about her." The young boy whispered. He felt the need to look out for his sister in whatever little ways he could since she always took care of him. Raven playfully glared at her brother before acting childishly. "Hey! If your telling secrets let me know about them too!" Jamie giggled at his older sisters silliness before sticking out his tongue.

(I'm so sorry! I've been away on holiday and I had no internet x.x)

Kayden and his friends finally got to the concert grounds. They got out of the car, and walked up to the entrance.

"What are you kids doing here so early? The concert doesn't begin for 2 more hours." A guard asked them.

Kade turned to stare at his friends and raised an eyebrow. "You guys are ao dumb. What will we do for the next 2 hours?"

His friends shrugged.

He sighed and pulled out his phone.

BeanAyd: My friends are idiots

NinjaDuck: Why?

The ride to the park was normally already long, but now it took an extra hour since they had to drive the lounger way. Not that it mattered, the concert didn't start for two hours and even if they didn't made it on time it didn't matter. He was Mayor after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back