• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Online-www.Talkative.com

ChronosDesine

Online Nostalgia
A group of teens have been talking to each other online for a while not knowing that they see each other almost everyday. Maybe at work, school or at their sport-club. But even if they only know each others user name they're still best friends.

The reason why they don't know each other in real life? They're just too different, it's like their living in different worlds.

The roleplay starts on a normal Saturday and there's a big concert in Tamalpais park. They don't know the others are gonna be there. But one thing is certain, they're gonna see each other even if they don't realize it yet. When the concert is over and they're home they go to the chatsite to talk to each other like always. The chat goes well until they discuss things that happened that day and the truth hits them like a ton of bricks. They knew each other all along. Not as friends, not even as acquaintances. But they knew each other all along.

Will their friendship survive once they know the truth?

So the first day goes like:

1, Wake up.

2, Do what they normally do on a Saturday.

3, Concert in the afternoon until 9PM.

4, Chat with the rest.

5, Follow the wind(or how they respond to the truth).

1. No god-modding.
  2. No one is perfect, you're character is no exception.
  3. You're character can't be like other characters. They're supposed to live in different 'worlds'. And if the personality/background/financial state you wanted is already taken.. you just have to think of something else.
  4. Romance is allowed. But when things get too much just skip or fade to black. Password:Talkative.com
  5. Cursing is fine. Just don't swear every three seconds. In other words don't overdo it.
  6. Stay active. It's okay if you can't write a three paragraph post but at least post something.
  7. WIP

ChronosDesine updated Online-www.Talkative.com with a new update entry:

Yeah :D

We've got enough members so we will start tomorrow. I will maybe post a started post today.. or not :I
Read the rest of this update entry... 
The obnoxious ring of an alarm clock woke Aaron up. Not wanting to step out of bed just yet Aaron threw his pillow at his alarm clock. Luckily for him that did the trick and it stopped. After a couple of minutes of laying in his bed Aaron knew that he couldn't fall asleep again. He jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. While picking up his pillow from the ground he asked himself why the alarm was even on. It was Saturday and that means no school.

Aaron looked to his desk and quickly logged in on talkative. He read through the pages of the chat and smiled. His smile only widened when he read one of the usernames. His smile turned into a frown when he felt that he was smiling. Come on you don't now this person.... No one from the chat was online. And why should they? It was 6 o'clock in the morning for goodness shake! He logged off and decided to just eat breakfast.

When he got downstairs he got asked by the maid, Vanessa, what he wanted for breakfast. He answered with the usual and she quickly went to the kitchen to make it. They did have a cook but the maid made the breakfast in the weekends. He decided to pick a book up from the library, in his home. When he got there he found his sister Alice sleeping in one of the chairs. He placed a blanket over her and placed her book on the table. Looking for a more light-hearted book Aaron searched threw the shelves. Finally founding one Aaron walked back with the book to the dining room. His breakfast, cereal and a glass of orange juice, was waiting for him and he ate it while trying to read his book.

Walking up early Takashi did his usual routine. He made breakfast and woke up his 5 1/2 year old sister. Takashi caried her to the kitchen. He sat her in her seat and grabbed his laptop so she can watch something while she eats. Takashi played educational things so she could have a head start in kindergarten.

She ate calmly as she watched her favorite shows. Enjoying herself, and the food , takashi got up and patted her head.Walking to the main computer ,having a clear view of his sister, he logged in to talkative forgetting he even had one. Did I make this when I was drunk? No cant even lie to myself like this this is the only place I can be myself.without people being scared of me. Or just avoiding me all together He logged in looking at everything ...

oh yea I wanted to talk to someone... he looks some of the users, as he looks at a name in particular.He stares for a bit, snapping out of the trance, dede calls him.

He gets up, Turing his laptop off and picked up his little sister. He placed her two feet on the floor and she yawns, getting grumpy.Takashi then layed her down for her nap,and proceeded to watch television.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayden woke up and stretched. It had been a long night, and he had stayed up late talking to some people on Talkative.com. He smiled slightly and shook his head, quickly grabbing his phone to check if there were any notification from the website. Obviously, no one was online. He shrugged and sent a message to his friends, NinjaDuck and SpaceBandit.

Any of you guys awake?

He put his phone back into his pocket and stood up, heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth. After all the morning necessities, he walked down and made himself some pancakes for breakfast, waiting for someone to reply.

Aaron finished his breakfast pretty and he went upstairs to brush his teeth. When he was done he logged in again and saw that someone messaged him. A big smile appeared on his face when he saw the username.

NinjaDuck: Good morning. Well.. I'm awake:P

He pressed enter and yawned. Today he was going to that concert in the park. Alice first didn't want him to got but after asking, or rather begging, her a million times she said yes. He didn't really know what to expect from the concert but he hoped that it would be fun.

Kayden smiled when he saw a message from NinjaDuck.

BeanAyd: Well, good morning, I guess. What have you got planned for today?

He left his phone aside and opened up his closet, trying to look for an outfit he could wear for the concert tonight. Concerts were always fun, and he loved them.

NinjaDuck: Oh you know. The usual. Doing nothing and reading books. Are you going to anything today?

He wanted to say that he would be going to a concert but he didn't feel like it. This person could be living on the outer side of the planet. So the change that the other figured it out was really small. Aaron opened up Spotify and played some music.

BeanAyd: Depends on my friends, actually. They plan to go for this thing tonight...

Kayden bit his lip, trying to decide whether he should tell this person what he was doing. But he didn't know anything about NinjaDuck. Hell, he didn't know if ot was a girl or a boy.

Raven was asleep until the voice of her younger brother filled her ears. "Sis! Wake up! Come on Sis!" Jamie exclaimed as he shook his sister. Raven pretended to be asleep. When Jamie shook her again Raven swooped him up into her arms. She then smiled and dropped him on the bed before tickling the small 4 year old. He erupted into giggles as she tickled him. A few minutes later she ceased tickling him and placed him on her shoulders. She strolled with the boy into their apartment kitchen. Once they arrived she removed him from her shoulders and placed him in the counter chair. "Alright kid, you woke me up so tell me what is it you want from me?" She smiled as she asked the boy. "I won't pancakes! Please." The boy said remembering to say please and thank you. Raven ruffled his hair before removing the batter from the pantry. After slaving in the kitchen over breakfast for 25 min Rave walked to her room. She sauntered over to her side table and picked up her phone. She didn't own a laptop but she made sure that Jamie and herself had a smartphone. She went to Safari and typed in, www.talkative.com before logging into her account. She checked the messages and replied.

Nightingale: Morning Ninja. Morning Bean.

She typed before heading back to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

It was early. Too early.

Mackenzie was up as early as usual thanks to her little sisters making so much noise. She groaned as she rolled herself out of her bed, leaving the sheets a mess. I'll make that later. For now, she was content to stay in her polar bear pajama pants and a light blue tank top that she slept in. Her hair was still in a messy ponytail, but she didn't mind that either. Less work for me.

As she did every morning, one of the first things Kenzie did was move to her desk and open her laptop. Once she sees it's turning on, she left the room. The laptop started its login animation and sound, which was all that could be heard in her quiet, calm room, until voices in the hallway broke the calmness.

"Kenzieee. Ash is doing it again!"

"What? I'm not doing anyth-"

"Ash! Give your sister back her phone."

"But Cate started it!"

"And I'm ending it. Give it back or I'll have to call mom."

After that, it was quiet again. The laptop started up and automatically opened Chrome, going straight to Talkative on its own. The messages from her friends loaded up instantly. When Kenzie returned, she sat down and read what had happened. It seemed like everyone was just getting up. At least I'm not the only one awake.

Luminesce: Hey guys. Glad to see Im not the only one awake at this ungodly hour.

Raven peered down at the screen of her phone. She picked up a dish towel and dried her hands quickly.

Nightingale: Hey Lumi! What's up? (^w^)>

She typed before returning her attention to the young boy. Jamie was tugging on the hem of her tank top. "Sis! Let's go to the park!" Raven smiled and nodded. "Ok Jamie as soon as I'm done with the dishes. Then I'll get dressed so we can go and play!" She replied as she began to dry the dishes.

The reply came pretty quickly, which she was happy for.

Luminesce: Morning Gale! I'm still waking up, so excuse me if my typing is off and if my messages are incoherent. ^^;

She opened the calendar on her laptop, checking the plans for today. She knew the concert was tonight, how could she forget? That wasn't for a while, so maybe she'd bring her sisters to the park or just out for a bike ride soon.

Aaron didn't pay attention to the chat for a few minutes. He read threw the chat and decided to just say hey again.

NinjaDuck: Good morning everyone :D .

To be honest he really wanted to go to the concert. It will be the first time that he does something normal teens do. The only thing that did bother him was the fact that he had no one to come with him.

The alert made Kenzie close the calendar and look back to Talkative.

Luminesce: Hey Ducky, how are you? :3

It was the same conversation that went on every morning, but she didn't mind. These people that she had never met were some of Mackenzie's best friends, and while some didn't understand it, she was just fine with it. The problem with that was that she couldn't go anywhere with them, namely the concert. Instead, she was taking Cameron, her IRL best friend.

Aaron smiled at the nickname.

NinjaDuck: Great, and you? :) .

Hearing someone Knockin he looked up from his screen. When he saw the doorhandle turn he knew that it was Alice. "Good morning" he said and she smiled in return. "Do you still want to go to the concert?" She asked with a poker face. Aaron just sighed and looked back at his screen.

Luminesce: I'm great too, thanks! Any big plans for the day?

She had her own plans on her mind as she asked it, but the fact that there were still hours made her sigh. She decided that she would take her sisters to the park in the meantime. "Ash! Cate! Get ready, both of you." She shouted. "We're going to go on a bike ride."

"This early?"

"Yay!"

Kenzie laughed to herself. Cate had always been like herself, not wanting to move until late in the day, while Ashley had always likes to be as active as possible. Kenzie herself got up from the laptop and slid off her top, moving to change into acceptable day clothes.

Raven was slipping on her shoes when she noticed that she missed a few messages.

Nightingale: Hey Ninja! And Lumi don't worry about it. Anyway my replies might be a bit slow because I'm taking my little brother to the park. I'll reply when I get a chance.

Rave slipped her phone into her pocket before standing up. She dressed casually in a style that was a bit unlike her. But she hated the idea of getting her other outfits dirty. So therefore she felt that it was suitable for the occasion. Her brother emerged from his room as Rave stood. The girl grabbed her wallet and keys before leaving. She and her brother left their home and walked off to the park.

Once Kenzie had dressed herself, finally deciding on a pair of jean shorts and a simple orange and yellow t-shirt, she returned to her laptop.

Luminesce: Oh, I was just about to head out for a bit too. Same thing with me, I'll check up here whenever I can! I'll talk to you guys in a bit. ^^

With that, she shut the screen of her laptop and swiped her phone off of the table and into her pocket. She stepped out of her bedroom door and called out to her sisters. "Are you guys ready to go yet?" Their responses were mixed.

"Yeah, let's goo!"

"Can't we wait a little longer? Just an hour or two...?"

She sighed to herself. "Cate, come on, we're going now." After a grunt, the two younger girls came walking and running down the hall. She opened the front door for them and followed the pair out of the door before closing it again and locking it. Once she got their bikes out, the three sisters were off to the public park, about a ten minute's bike ride away.

Last edited by a moderator:
The small boy practically dragged Raven to the park 5 minutes away. Once they arrived the boy instantly decided to play tag. "Tag your it!" Jamie exclaimed as he tapped Ravens leg. He immediately darted off and Raven took off after him. "Hey! I'm gonna get you for that one Jamie!" Rave shouted as she chased the boy around the grassy area of the park. After being in pursuit for 6 minutes the boy disappeared into the playground. Raven shook her head as she smiled and plopped herself into the park bench. She watched as her brother played happily.

Kayden laughed as he read through the messages.

BeanAyd: Have fun, Night, Lumi.

I guess it's just you and me, Ninja.

He chuckled. It was a good idea to make an account on this site. He found people who just understood him. They never judged. And he was grateful for that.

The three sisters rode towards the same park Raven was at. Of course, Kenzie had no idea that the girl sitting at the park bench was really Nightingale, one of her best online friends. Because of that, she just gave the girl a nice wave and a friendly smile as she passed, the same way she did with everyone. She couldn't help but note how cute Raven was, though.

Regardless, the sisters passed the girl and stopped on the other side of the park, where Ash was quick to abandon her bike on the ground and move towards the playground. Cate rolled her eyes and went to pick it up, while Kenzie laughed quietly to herself. It reminded her so much of how he used to be with Cate. "Go make sure Ash doesn't get into too much trouble, alright?"

"She'll be fine..." Came the response, but after a semi-stern look, the young teen reluctantly went to go play with Ashley.

With that, Kenzie pulled out her phone. Talkative was the first thing she opened.

Luminesce: Back! Anyone up to anything fun?

Raven looked over at the girls and gave them a cheerful wave. Before returning her attention to her brother. The energetic boy was racing over to the swings. Raven knew that wasn't going to end up nicely. She stood up from the bench and lifted up her brother. "No swings today buddy." She said already knowing that all the boy did was jump off the swings. She didn't want to have to go the hospital that day. Especially since she was going to a concert. "Why not?" The boy whined. "You wanna go with me to that concert tonight right?" She asked as she raised a eyebrow. The boy nodded his head. "Ok then no swings. Unless you promise not to jump off them ok." She smiled as the boy said, "Ok I promise!"

She strolled over with the boy to the playground swings. She then sat on a different swing and relaxed herself. Raven began to swing on the swing set with Jamie. While she was swinging she childishly daydreamed. She imagined that she was flying. Passing the limit that no one would even think existed. She imagined that she was soaring in the sky. She was suddenly brought back to reality by her brothers voice. "Sis let's go back to the slides!" He exclaimed already darting off. Raven removed herself the swings and decided to play too. She dashed off to the monkey bars and sat on top. Jamie wasn't far behind. Once the two latched themselves on top. They swung their torsos back. Causing them to hang upside down on the jungle gym set. Raven felt surprisingly energized as she allowed her blood to rush to her head. She removed her phone from her pocket and replied to Lumi.

Nightingale: Monkey bars!!!! ( > w < )

Alice looked at him and shook her head. She walked to the computer and pulled the plug out. ''Hey!'' Aaron raised an eyebrow at his sister. ''Here you go'' She walked to the door but before she left she turned around.''Have fun at the concert'' she smiled at him and left. Aaron smiled at the door and shook his head. He quickly plugged the plug back in and waited for his PC to start again. When he logged in again he was happy to see that he didn't miss too much.

NinjaDuck: Sorry my computer crashed.

Kayden's phone buzzed with more messages. He pulled it out and grinned when he saw the username of the person who was online.

BeanAyd: My friends are dragging me to a concert tonight. It should be fun :D

He really loved music, and concerts were even better than listening to some studio-recorded songs from his iPod.

A concert? Could that be the same concert? Nah probably not. How big is the chance that it's the same concert? Not big at all.

NinjaDuck: Have fun at the concert :) .

Aaron searched for the artists that would be playing on the concert. He didn't know half of these people so he searched them on youtube. Lucky for him he liked most of the songs these people played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back