• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern onexone roleplay search

Rosex

Rose
Hi! My name is Rose, and I am looking for a one on one roleplay - preferably over threads or private messages.

- No cybering or gore. Minor violence and sexual tension is tolerable. Human x mermaid is probably the only human x non-human pairing I am willing to do.

- Please help me create the plot, characters, and setting before we begin. I like a basic idea. I love basic character profiles. This is supposed to be fun.

- Word-counts tend to stifle my creativity. This should be fun. Post-length should fluctuate. But please don't be repetitive with description or use dialogue as an excuse to boost word count. For every action there is a reaction, so please give my characters time to reply to your characters words and actions. Otherwise, it can be difficult to reply to.

- I love Japan, maybe even Korean themes. It can be preferred but not always a must have.

- We all have lives. Therefore, please be understanding I may not always be able to reply every day or every week. I try to reply when I can.

Word-bank. Accidental adultery . accidental hand hold . act of true love . age gaps . unrequited love . boy meets girl . save the girl . anguished declaration of love . beast x beauty . sleep cute . aww, look! They really do love each other! Will they or won't they? brooding boy x gentle girl . socially savvy x energetic . opposites attract . puppy love . love triangles . can't act perverted toward the love interest . "I didn't mean to turn you on." can't live with them, can't live without them . caught in the rain/snowed in/under an umbrella together . theme park dates . comfort/hurt . conflicting loyalty . commitment issues . declaration of love/protection . destructive romance . interracial relationship . inter-class romance . forbidden love . first/second love . longing looks . held gaze . almost kisses . indirect kisses . sacred first kiss . can't believe a person like you would notice me . relationship upgrade . relationship reveal . the power of love . love redeems . redemption . promoted to love interest . removing the rival . tsundere . jerks with a heart of gold . unresolved sexual tension . zip me up . split personalities . flirty step-siblings . Prince x Princess/Princess's personal maid . Mermaids . This doesn't even include the list of things I am willing to do, especially among the other genres. But it gives you an idbankFandoms
• CardCaptors Sakura/-esque . Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/-esque . Ranma 1/2-esque . Game of the Thrones-esque . Detective Academy Q/-esque . Orphan-esque . Marmalade boy-esque . Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon-esquePlots
Coming soon.

Doubling can be fun. I love playing both genders. I don't always crave to only play male though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back