• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom onexone roleplay search

Rosex

Rose
Hi! My name is Rose, and I am looking for an active, fairly literate, one on one roleplay partner. 

- I enjoy incorporating some kind of action, adventure, romance, drama, comedy, mystery, suspense, and maybe even fantasy. 

- I enjoy boy meets girl type of plots. Given I am female, I prefer to play one or double. 

- I enjoy writing in First Person or Third Person point of view. 

- No author intrusion. Remember: action before reaction. Use words in context. I don't expect perfection but not following through with these makes a very confusing post. 

- I love using Japan as a setting, though it doesn't have to be anime related. Korea is secondary. 

- Help me create the plot, characters, and setting. No one likes doing all of the work. I love character profiles. 

- No cybering/gore/human x non-human pairings. Not interested in non-human characters. Sexual tension is fine though. 

Fandoms

Hana Yori Dango-esque (2/0 available)

Tantei Gakuen Q/Detective Academy Q - Originals or canon characters accepted (2/1 available)

The Heir-esque 1/0 available 

Originals

A likes B. B is dating C. D likes A. C secretly likes D. Hurt/Comfort type of plot. (2/0 available)

Prince x Princess's Personal Made (1/0 available) 

Mail Order Bride - Imagine having to marry someone you've never met before. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back