• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OneXOne Partner Search (Currently Closed. Not looking.)

The Gallows

with the lights out, it's less dangerous.
Name: A||BluVerona (Whatever you perfer)
Quick Info: TZ ||GMT-7 ♦ Lit||Novella Style ♦ Mostly Original Plots ♦ Doubling ♦ Face Claims ♦ M/F Pairing Preference ♦ Third Person ♦ 500+ words ♦ Long Term Partner

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So if my Quick Info intrigued you, please continue to read my too long description. I'll try my best not to babble on, but I can't promise anything, I talk too much.
IMPORTANT: I am a girl, so no offense to the guys out there, but I ONLY roleplay with other girls. Sorry, it's just what I'm most comfortable with. SO PLEASE BE A GIRL if you reach out to me. ALSO PLEASE be 18+ sorry but I just feel more comfortable that way.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

˃What You Can Expect From Me˂
∴Availability∴

I'm a stay at home cat mom, which means I have a lot of time on my hands and I can probably reply to you at least once every other day, depending on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I write too much and I need to let my brain rest. I also travel and move quite a bit due to my boyfriends job, but I will ALWAYS let you know when I won't be able to be on for an extended period of time. Communication is KEY. This being said, I do have a few other RP partners and juggling a lot of posts can get hectic, so please be patient with me. After all, Patience is a VIRTUE.

∴Writing Style∴
I only write in third person past tense. I love long descriptive posts, I'm all about the way a room smells and the outfit my character's wearing. So you can expect anywhere from 500 words and up. Often times depending on the contexts I will write character flash backs or dream sequences, because I feel like it adds more depth to my characters. If that's not your thing it's totally cool, but just be warned. I'm not a grammer Nazi, I sometimes forget to read over my posts and can make mistakes, I get it, BUT PLEASE be literate. NO TEXT talk in posts. Side Note: A huge pet peeve of mine is when you don't pay attention to a post and write that it's night if it's supposed to be day time. (I've had this happen too many times.)

Creativity/Inspiration
Developing in depth realistic characters is what I do best. Each and every one of my character's are original, from scratch made to fit the plot. They are a little piece of me. I'm the type of crazy RP partner that will add theme songs to my character sheets and make Spotify playlists just for our RP. Music, pictures, and Face Claims are a huge part of my writing process, so please be as excited about creative visuals as me. If you aren't we probably won't get along.

Pairing(s), Plotting, & Doubling
I've done F// pairings and M// pairings, however they don't keep me as intrigued, so I would prefer to stick to M/F pairings. Doubling is a MUST. It's only fair, it makes the plot more interesting, and I quite enjoy playing both roles. I'm huge on plotting and love talking OOC about plot progression and our characters. I prefer to use real Face Claims, I don't mind at all using a male FC that you request, in fact I prefer you to pick my male FC, as long as you let me pick yours. :)

Ghosting & Ditching
Listen I get ghosting and/or ditching, it doesn't hurt my feelings. I think we're all guilty of it. Whether it's because you truly got busy or we just didn't click. It sucks. There is no doubt about that, if you decide to leave without warning I won't bug you. If I end up ghosting rest assured it's more then likely because life has stolen me away, feel free to hit me up.

Long Term
Here's the thing; if we click you can expect me to be around for years. I have three other partners who I've been RPing with for YEARS. I love the hell out of them and we've become incredible friends. I'd love to do the same with you. If you are ever getting tired of a plot or just needing something fresh I'm totally down to start a new plot. I myself often need to switch things up, so if you think that will annoy you, then we probably won't get along.

˃What I Expect From My Partner˂
Patience. Flexibility. Long Term. Friendly. Creative Input. Adding to the plot. Using Face Claims. Needs to Double. Talkative. Similar styles. Detailed Writer. Plot focused. Female Writer. Preference of M/F Pairings. Willing to do Character Sheets. Understating. Decently Available. Communication. Open to dark, gritty, adult themes (this doesn't mean sexual themes.). Open Minded in General.

⇈⇈⇈⇈

To be honest if you were reading what you can expect from me and we sound similar, then hit me up. However, if you don't fit any of the above, happy RP hunting.

˃ Setting(s), Genera, Pairing(s), & Possible Fandom(s) Interests˂
On to the to the fun stuff...
As far as fandom's go i'm not exactly a fan of writing Cannon character's however I'm always down to base original RPs off books, movies, tv shows, exc. That being said their are a few fandoms that hold a special place in my heart that I will always be willing to do! The bold is who I would play in the double pairing.
||Supernatural||
Dean X OC ⇌ Sam X OC
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
||The 1975 (Band)||
Or an RP based off any of their songs, and not necessarily the band.
Matty Healy X OC ⇌ George Daniels X OC
||The World Of Youtube||
Real Famous Youtuber X OC ⇌ Real Famous Youtuber X OC
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
I know I don't have a lot of fandom choices, that's not my main focus. Like I said I'd be willing to base an RP off of anything. Main interests to base an RP off of however would be:
⋙Degrassi
⋙Shameless
⋙Billie Eilish songs
⋙Florence + The Machine Songs
⋙Marianas Trench Songs
⋙Evanescence Songs
⋙Stranger Things (Maybe something more modern)
⋙Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
⋙Heartland
⋙Moonrise Kingdom(With older characters, very loosely based)
⋙Beautiful Creatures
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
I'm down to hear your fandom ideas, I'm pretty chill about doing a very loosely based version of anything that interests me. These were just a few I could think of off the top of my head.

On to original setting(s), genera(s), and Pairings. Again I'll bold the ones I'm interested in most.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Modern Victorian, Gothic Romance
⋙Summer Romance
⋙Horse Ranch Romance
Anything Slice-Of-Life based.
Anything, dark, twisted, and dramatic.
Anything in the realm of the rich and famous. There are endless possibilities here.
Trailer Trash Couture
The Dark Underbelly of Hollywood
---

⋙Famous Bull Rider X Childhood Crush ⇌ Rebel Cowboy X Southern Sweetheart (Same Plot)
Famous Youtuber X Fan Famous Youtuber X Celebrity (Same Plot)
Heiress Sister 1 X Celebrity Heiress Sister 2 X Body Guard (Same Plot)
Party Girl X Rich Boy ⇌ Bad Boy X Rich Girl (Same Plot)
Alright ladies, that's all I got for you at the moment if you're still reading this I commend you. I told you I talk too much. These are just a few ideas off the top of my head, if any of these peaked your interest or you have other ideas hit me up. Sadly, I have little excitement in my life, because RPing consumes me and is my excitement, so I should be able to respond to your inquires fairly quickly.
I can't wait to hear from you.

-Love A.

P.S. If by chance you message me and I've already found a few partners, don't fret. I'll keep you in mind if my schedule opens up and you're still interested. I'm only looking for one or two new friends for now!

P.S.S Please prepared to have a sample of your writing available as I may ask to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back