• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x One

Kris

Courage is found in unlikely places..
Hello. I'm looking for a partner to do a one x one rp. I do a variety of different genres and have plots for some of them. They will be listed below. Also I usually only play female unless a male is required. Thanks!

• Medieval/Fantasy - I don't have a super specific plot but a few might include a dark threat to all races so they must unite to defeat the evil. Another might be an evil lord (or something similar) overthrow the town and attempt to gain control over it. One thing stands in his way; the Kings daughter.
  • Vampire - The vamps of the city are supposed to be governed by a superior, but he/she has lost control. A young man is turned during this time and must learn how to become a vampire, all while trying to keep his sister, who is still human in his life.

Pirate, Western, Civil War, Harry Potter, LOTR, Gifted, Highschool, College. If you have a rp in mind, feel free to mention it to me. I might be interested in it.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I got busy with some stuff. I'd being willing to start a vampire one with you.

Matreania, pm is fine with me.

Quiet, medieval will be fine also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back