• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (One X One) Worth

Hello, I am new to the forums and I have a roleplay idea.

TOPIC: Romance, drama, hurt/comfort and family.

Storyline: My character and your character have been in a long distance relationship for 3 years. We have video chatted for so long and we have finally decided that it was time to meet up and get to know each other in person. The roleplay will start off with my character getting off her plane to meet you at the airport. Once we meet, you take my character to your home. We start to get have a wonderful time, but she states that she will have to go back home in the next 2 days. You offer her to move in with you so you don't have to be without her. The storyline is to develop to where my character announces that she is pregnant, but things start to become crazy. I want to incorporate some dramatic events and thrilling events in the story. Real world problems such as break-ins, medical issues, etc.

Requirements:
1) Your character can be male or female.
2) Must stay clean and follow the rp-forums rules and guidelines.
3) Be able to provide a characrer sheet that matches the format of my own.
4) Be kind and courteous. If you have questions or comments please feel free to PM me those. I am friendly.

My Roleplay Style: I put dialog in " and actions between *

My Character Sheet:

Name: Cecilia Yuen
Short Bio: Cecilia lives in Boston and persues her career as a librarian and story writer. She met your character 3 years ago and has been in the relationship since then. She is a kind woman with a good heart. She has a good relationship with her family and her friends. Cecilia has written 2 books and had one published. Cecilia has a past drug problem, but has gotten over those problems over the years.
Appearance: ff41159c048f7fac95ecdee110896316.jpg

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME OR POST ON THIS THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back