• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x One Searching

kailey

Aspire to Inspire

Hello! I'm new to this site, but have a few years of experience in roleplaying. I really enjoy writing and being creative and descriptive.

About Me:

-I'm a very friendly person and am perfectly okay with chatting during the roleplay.

-I am a literate role player. Typically I post from 2-7 paragraphs. Occasionally I will have typos, as I'm usually on modern and you know autocorrect...

-I can be fairly active everyday.

-I would enjoy doubling up on characters, and typically play the female. I'm better at it.(If we double up I will play both genders though!)

What I'm Looking For:

-A fellow literate writer.

-That you're fairly active as well.

-Will help keep the plot moving.

-Friendly. c:

Pairings:

AngelxDemon(Romance)

AssassinxVictim(Romance)

Forbidden Love

I am most comfortable doing mxf.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you consider roleplaying with me!

Okay great! I would really love to do AngelxDemon,perhaps both of us play an angel and a demon of both genders? I'm new here so I really don't know too much about this site, haha.

Sounds good to me. Normally I'd message you to talk more but you don't seem to be able to receive them, so maybe I can make us a thread to talk in so we don't clog this one up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back