• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One X One Search

Child Of Nature

Nature's snake charmer.
I am a very opened minded girl and i am semi lit i also have no limits. The only thing is is that i am not very well versed is the role of a male so I do prefer to play female roles. I am not really a fan of fandoms. I prefer original roleplays myself but will do a fandom on the rare occasion it strikes my fancy. I would live to hear you roleplay ideas and not just my own. I prefer we work together to work out a good plot we both will enjoy not just one figure it out. But if you have plots in mind please feel free to let me know of them and I ah all think them over. I am going to give you a list of pairing I am interest in.

yakuza noob/yakuza member

fox spirit/human

fox spirit/ninja or assassin

rich/well-off girl x struggling artist (writer, singer, etc etc)

Burlesque dancer/Mobster

Mobster/bar tender

Yakuza/school girl

***Note these are not the only pairings I will do***

I also have a few plots made up I'll put them below.

~Yakuza X School Girl~

Roxie Izawa is your top of her class pretty girl at school with no worries at all. Then ____ is the bad boy no one wants to mess with and the son of an yazuka leader. Roxie is always arguing and yelling at him for being such a jerk to her for no reason at all. Which makes ____ even more interesting with tormenting her. One day after school she goes home only to find the yakuza leader standing there with her bags in hand. Her father has sold her to the yakuza for protection and money. In shook the girl goes along with them only to find she is now going to be acting as a maid for ____. What is she going to do now that all these new worries have come into her life? Will she get along with ___? Will a feeling she never knew where there bloom? Only time can tell.

~Thrift x Princess~

Black rose, black rose is a famous thief in many countries, many have tried and failed to catch him. Wherever he rob's from, he leaves a single black rose in the place of the artifact.

The emperor's daughter takes a interest in him, not because of how dreamy he is, but because of his actions.

Year's back, when the emperor was sane he visited a fortune teller who informs him he cannot stay king for ever, someone else will be king, and that someone is the black rose, but first he must prove that he is good.

The emperor is enraged and kill's the fortune teller and his family, he then killed his own adviser and his whole family, but the advisory's son escaped and became the black rose. The daughter knew of his wrong doings and tried to stop him but failed.

Years have past, and the emperor continues torturing and killing people, the boy plans to kill his murderer but has anemia and does not remember his face, instead he remembers a mark of the sword and that is what he hunts for so he will know his killer.

Over a few year, the thief and the emperor's daughter meet, in normal everyday life's, but what could happen when they find out the truth of each other.

**Once again I am not limitlimited to these ideas. **

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="wizard justin]I would like to rp with you.

[/QUOTE]
Wow that was fast lol. Great, did anything catch your eye? If not I am all eears for your ideas. I also use anime and real images, but I prefer female role since my males always turn out more feminine.

[QUOTE="Child Of Nature]Wow that was fast lol. Great, did anything catch your eye? If not I am all eears for your ideas. I also use anime and real images, but I prefer female role since my males always turn out more feminine.

[/QUOTE] no but maybe we can work off something.

[QUOTE="wizard justin]no but maybe we can work off something.

[/QUOTE]
Pm me d will talk about it.

nynja said:
Hey! I'm interested in the Rival Idols plot :)
Alight, but just so you know I suck at playing guys so I would prefer to play the female role.

Joshdog said:
The Virtual Game plot has me interested.
Alight, I will set it up.

I would like To 1x1 with you

Hmmmmm I kinda curius,what are you most in? Fantasy,Modern,Sci-Fi?

Fantasy/Action/Romance/Slice If Life any of those or any of those combos. I like a little romance in anything I do though, lol. 9

Yonsisac said:
I would like To 1x1 with you
Hmmmmm I kinda curius,what are you most in? Fantasy,Modern,Sci-Fi?
CrimsonEclipse said:
Hi! I'd really love to d the Paradise roleplay with you.
Well, someone has already gotten that one and the Ravil Idols one I just haven't gotten to take them down yet.

Ok i had this plot in minde about a Warrior and a Mage Travel the Kindome for its Tresure and wonders.....sorry is short but i have more deep Plot whant too take too PM?

CrimsonEclipse said:
Okay then, what about the Black Rose? 
Wait, never mind. I'd like to do fox spirit/human instead.
Pm me and we will work out a plot together.

Yonsisac said:
Ok i had this plot in minde about a Warrior and a Mage Travel the Kindome for its Tresure and wonders.....sorry is short but i have more deep Plot whant too take too PM?
Yes, pm me and you can tell me about it there and we will figure it out.

Hey just so you know I've got SAT class right now so I won't be able to start rping until it finishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back