• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom one x one search♡; retrying this!

skyewinchester

Mom Friend™
original.gif

hello everyone! I had a previous thread search that I just kind of threw together last minute, and now that I have some time to invest, I'd like to re-do my one x one search! My name is Skye, I'm 23, female, and located in the central time zone. I'm a stay-at-home mom, a wife, and a college student, so as you can imagine, my life can get pretty busy! Roleplay is a hobby of mine that helps me escape for a little bit, I've been roleplaying now for about 10 years, and the last 3 have been spent on tumblr. While I'm no stranger to forum roleplay, it has been a while since i've done it, so I'm still learning to get back into the swing of things with this :)!

tumblr_m3wmcfKk8V1rodiav.gif
RULES.

1. No god-modding, proper grammar, pretty much all the basic roleplay etiquette things!
2. I roleplay via forums here on the site and as well as on discord.
3. I typically only do m/f or f/f, and I don't mind doubling of course.
4. My replies are typically 3-6 paragraphs, sometimes more. You don't have to match my length,
just give me something I'm able to form form a reply to!
6. I'm a social butterfly, and I would love to talk ooc as well, but we don't have to!
7. Also, please know sometimes I can be a snail with replies, I do trust at least once / twice day.

PLOTS.

Honestly, just a couple of random plots I've been craving!

( crime based ) - honestly, I'd love something crime based, wither it be something like rookie cop x partner, or where a cop blurs the lines with a criminal, honestly I'm up for all plots with this, just toss something at me!

( supernatural based ) - i'd love a older based supernatural plot, thinking like interview with a vampire, etc! But I also love the idea of a modern world where they're aware of supernatural creates.

( modern based ) - just something like long distance based couple, or single parent / teacher, just college kids trying to make it on their own, that typical kind of stuff :)!

FANDOM BASED

Marvel

Wanda x OC - MCU
Wanda x Steve - MCU
Rogue x Gambit

Harry Potter
OC x OC
OC x Cedric
Fleur x

Walking Dead
Maggie x Glenn
Beth x Daryl
Maggie x OC
OC x OC

Game of Thrones - show based
Dany x Jon
Margaery x Robb
OC x OC

Supernatural
OC x OC
Jo x Dean
OC x Dean
OC x Sam

Final Fantasy
Serah x Snow
Yuna x Tidus
Tifa x Cloud
Aerith x Zack

A Court of Thorns & Roses - currently reading 3rd book.
Feyre x Rhysand
Feyre x Tamlin

Grey's Anatomy
OC x OC
Lexie x Mark
Amelia x Owen

ETC

i'm always up for a lot of things, and if you have any ideas you're really wanting, all you have to do is toss them at me!
Thank you for taking the time to look around, I hope to get writing with you soon :)!

I’d love to do Harry Potter if you don’t mind doubling :3 I can play Cedric for your OC if you could play either Draco, Harry, Ron or Fred :3

Hi! I’d like to do either a crime based or medical RP! :) I don’t know a whole lot about Grey’s Anatomy but medical RPs have been one of my favorite lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back