• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x One Search / Interest Check (Game of Thrones, Bates Motel, Etc)

ramsay

what a time to be alive
Hello everyone!

I wanted to drop a new thread here just containing some of the things I was interested in roleplaying, since I've been having a difficult time finding roleplay partners lately. If you're interested, just respond below, message me, or shoot me an email. I'll probably get back to email messages the fastest c:

I'm mostly interested in one on one roleplays, or maybe a small group, with a casual or detailed type writing. I prefer to play canon characters that are male, and I'm not a huge fan of canon x ocs roleplays, but I certainly would consider it! I also typically like to roleplay over email because I can respond faster, though if that doesn't work for you, it's okay cx

Interests:

Bates Motel

- this is what i'm craving the most right now. i've seen all the seasons, and can roleplay in any of them.

- i like most pairings within this show and would be willing to try any including dylan/emma, norma/romero, dylan/norman, norma/norman you know. all sinful things pretty much.

DC

- also really craving this my god

- i'd love to do a joker x harley quinn or joker x bruce wayne one, and i'd prefer to play the joker (i'll probably end up portraying him as a mix between heath ledger's and what i predict jared leto's will be like)

Game of Thrones

- im up for trying most things, though i'd be most interested in a roleplay where i could play ramsay snow (bolton) obviously c':

- some pairings i like include jon/ygritte, ramsay/theon, etc. im really open to pairings for this show

Star Trek

- a small group would be cool for this! maybe three or four people c:

- some pairings i like include kirk/spock, spock/uhura, kirk/mccoy, kirk/spock/mccoy. spock is typically the character i play in star trek roleplays, though i could also give my hand at others ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE ALL OF THESE FANDOMS PLEASE PICK ME

I mean um yeah these are cool pshhhh, though I'm awful at responding to email RPs.

//dies a little inside

omg hi ! it's alright if you're awful at responding to email roleplays, i'm more than completely okay with roleplaying on here c: did you have a specific one out of the three you wanted to do the most ?

I'm not quite caught up on Bates Motel, but I adore it so much that I'd love to roleplay it! (it's ever so rare to find a fellow fan!)

but if you had a Bates plot point in mind based in any previous seasons, I am ready and will catch up on the current one! (though I don't like Dylan and Emma. I'm still upset over my baby serial killer getting hurt by her :'(( )

I literally- am going to die. I'm so happy rn

I'm not a huge fan of Dylan and Emma either, but I'm so thirsty for a Bates Motel roleplay that I would legit do anything cx

I don't have any specific plot in mind for what we could do for it, but I would be so psyched to brainstorm with you! Did you have any pairings that you liked in particular? I'm open to more or less all of them, or none of them if that's not really your thing c:

Last edited by a moderator:
(So sorry for the late reply! I didn't notice you'd responded!)

I think it could be interesting to see what Norman would be like when he comes home from the hospital, how he'd react to his mother and stepfather, or maybe just the domestic Bates, doing what they do, running a motel, going off the rails, eating food. Y'know, family stuff!

(no problem ^^)

That sounds great ! Would you like to do this through private message or through forum? Either is fine with me. Also, which character (s) did you want to play?

I'm happy to play any character/s! If you'd want to play Norman, I can cover the others and help to carry on the plot. I'd quite like Norma, just because I love her.

Cool c: I'd be happy to play Norman ! As much as I love Norma, I'd probably butcher her character ;w; Of course I'll help to carry the plot too- I could also probably play Romero if you wanted, or any of the others if you don't feel comfortable with them.

I may need ro research Norma a little more to reduce the butchery, but I know that Norman's a more important character to get right. And I wouldn't. Would you like to maybe move to PM or a new thread?

I don't mind whatsoever. Also I like that neither of us capitalised our usernames, though I get a bit of flack for it ahah

Ah yes xD I never capitalize my username on sites- it's a stylist thing, and I like it better without a capital. I've never gotten any backlash for it. Would you mind pming me first? As a new member, I have to have ten posts before I can private message people first ;w;

To be honest I was hoping you had some ideas for plots for it, I just thought the pairings sounded cool to do, especially the Theon/Ramsay one *shot*. So if you have something in mind do tell me. ^^ It could be cool to do some kind of AU perhaps. Maybe modern.

Hi there! I would love to pick up another Game of Thrones 1x1, if you're up for another. What do you think about doing a Ramsay x Myranda RP that shows their development and their bond, despite most people being afraid of Ramsay?

@Akeira

I didn't even think of that, but I would love to do one of those with you ! I'm always up for game of thrones roleplays, to be honest, and their relationship is pretty interesting c:

@Hiddencard

Sorry for taking forever to get back to you- thought I already responded, oops ;w; I think maybe a modern AU with Ramsay and Theon would be super interesting, if you're up for that!

ramsay said:
@Akeira
I didn't even think of that, but I would love to do one of those with you ! I'm always up for game of thrones roleplays, to be honest, and their relationship is pretty interesting c:

@Hiddencard

Sorry for taking forever to get back to you- thought I already responded, oops ;w; I think maybe a modern AU with Ramsay and Theon would be super interesting, if you're up for that!

I'll send you a PM, so we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back