• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One x One Long Term Partner[s] Search

kailey

Aspire to Inspire
I am fairly new to this site, but I have been role playing for a few years now. I have always enjoyed expressing my creativity through writing.

That being said, I have searching for a one x one partner that will stick with me through the long term and someone who I can create a lasting and fun role play with.

I do, however, have a few rules:

•I expect that you be able to post somewhat frequently. I would prefer if you could be active at least a couple of times a day, but I do understand that things happen and that each of us have a life outside of RPN. :)

•Please at least be semi-literate. This means I am expecting at least a well-developed paragraph per post. I tend to be bored if there is less. Also please use proper spelling and grammar. I understand typos, though. (I am always on mobile so autocorrect can sometimes be annoying.)

•Be able to contribute to the plot and overall story line as we go through the role play together. I will not ask you to handle plot twists and everything on your own. That will be a group effort.

•Romance is a must. The plot doesn't have to be centered around romance, but I need it to be a factor.

•I don't have a preference on which gender I wish to role play. That being said, I prefer MxF please.

•I would prefer to role play over thread please.

If you've gone through all of that and are still interested, please PM me if you have a plot in mind! I don't bite so send away!

I have a few ideas if you're interested with Avatar or something close to Game of Thrones. If not, I can hear your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back