• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One Stop Plot Shop | Any Pairings (M//, F//, ETC) | Open

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1575861984463.png
It's now 2020 but I refuse to change the banner because I'm lazy!

Introduction + Rules

• What's up, I'm Ollie, revamping my search thread for the upcoming year! I'm a 19-year-old environmental biology major in college, residing within the EST timezone. I use any pronouns, and I have a pretty good job as a scriptwriter and audio editor for fictional podcasts. My hectic schedule sometimes makes me disappear for a day or two, as my work load can be demanding at points, but I try to keep my partners up to date on whats going on if I can.

With 10 years of writing experience, I post a minimum of 3 paragraphs per post, with starters being upwards of 8. I'm very much a quality over quantity sort of person, though, so I won't ever stretch my replies for the sake of getting them to be longer. I use proper grammar and try my best to keep everything spelled right, and I like to write in 3rd person past tense. When it comes to characters, I like to write multiple, usually with one main character and a few side characters. I just find it fun to extend the world. I prefer m//, f//, and nb/a to m/f, but I'm also happy with no romance. I love OOC, but it's not required, and if I disappear for 3 days I do encourage partners to nudge me.

Final note: I also am open to people suggesting their own plots! However, I do reserve the right to tell you no, hah. But I'm usually very open to many things.

If interested, PM me or post below.

Plots

• *Bolded are roles I'd prefer to play; I am willing to play the other role in most cases, though; two stars are next to things I'm craving

Assassin x Normal Person

Spy x Normal Person

Mermaid/Selkie/Siren x Sailor

Mage x Royalty

Healer x Warrior

Superhero x Villain **

Moon x Sun (mages, gods, etc)

Death x Life (mages, gods, etc)

Detective x Detective

Antisocial College Student x Party College Student

Supernatural Being x Hunter

College Student (Villain) x College Student (Hero)

Journalist x Super Villain **

Lighthouse Keeper x Sailor **

Siren x Lighthouse Keeper

Amnesiac x Sailor

Amnesiac x Lighthouse Keeper **

Siren x Sailor

Stowaway x Sailor ***

Fisherman x Sea-Bound Monster Hunter **

Paranormal Investigator
    x Paranormal Creature **

Viral Ghost Hunter x Human/Non-human Co-star**

Last edited: