• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern One Rich Family, One Huge Secret (REBOOT of Family of Secrets)

@PrincessA The CS is now up. You didn't miss much. Make sure to check the settings and location tab. You may also want to talk to @thefan1 about the mother and father's room. I also want an image of the mother's office

I'll try to have it up today

The father's office

beautifulmodern-home-office-designby-suprin-within-modern-home-office-design-gallery-for-inspiration.jpg

@Amanda Cromwell I will give you more time for your Cs since I understand that you have a few serious things to get to.

I'm not at home right now so I might take a long time posting until Monday. I will still post but they wont be my best posts. I will have the mistress completed in a few minutes.

EmilyPower said:
I'm not at home right now so I might take a long time posting until Monday. I will still post but they wont be my best posts. I will have the mistress completed in a few minutes.
Don't worry, that's fine. I'm currently touring the east coast right now. I think I will wait a bit before I start.

EmilyPower said:
When exactly are we starting?
Honestly, I am super busy at the moment. It looks like most people are busy too. Maybe I should give it a week. Princess A does not seem to come on as often, I'll give her a few days, then I may kick her.

I will be starting sometime today or tomorrow. I've just been a bit busy lately and I haven't had time to focus on rpn. Now that I have time, I'll be catching up on this site.

@PrincessA I was going to start, but I felt like waiting on the mother since she is a key part in the family. It looks like you have been on lately, but your Cs still isn't up. Are you still in?

Unfortunately I will not be able to roleplay at this time. I will be working and going to school. I do not know how much free time I will have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back