• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern One Rich Family, One Huge Secret (REBOOT of Family of Secrets)

Keira Winston

Golden State of Mind

newcreate.php

I love rps where the OOC is just as active as the IC thread. I love seeing roleplayers mingle, and though you do not have to watch this thread, I prefer you to do so. Anything out of character belongs in this chat whether it is questions, concerns, or just to mingle.

Last edited by a moderator:
If admin adds the Character sign-up tab back to the other thread I may move back to the other one since it has a tab for the rules and settings+locations. I'm working on this one for now

@Amanda Cromwell sure

done

Looks like admin didn't respond I'll be staying here

@EmilyPower @Amanda Cromwell

I will be sticking with this thread. If you know any one who would like to join, please tag them. The cs will be up sometime tonight or tomorrow morning

Tsiwentiio said:
Can I reserve the younger sister please :)
sure! Keep in mind though, reservations do not automatically get you a spot. If someone else wants the same role I will let them fill out a CS, then I will compare the two. I do this so everyone gets a fair chance at a spot since there are limited roles.

Oh my but this looks like fun! I'd like to play one the agents--unless there's another role that needs filing?

spiderlegs said:
Oh my but this looks like fun! I'd like to play one the agents--unless there's another role that needs filing?
Sure, you can be an agent. Which agent would you want to be

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Keira Winston]Sure, you can be an agent. Which agent would you want to be

[/QUOTE]
One of the not-leaders, please!

So, this may have been asked already, but do we get to choose our own powers? Or do you have them listed somewhere already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back