• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Punch/Marvel/My Hero Crossover

Roeegs

ugh im tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here's my pitch. I'm really craving crossover hero stuff, specifically I'd love to play Saitama and mash him into some other hero universe. It can start off with goofy hijinks or terrible misunderstandings, but will eventually fall into characters learning about eachother. Whether that be Marvel, DC, MHA is completely up to you and I'm totally not picky. This can be a romance between Saitama and another hero, or a simple platonic thing, but I do want to focus on character study either way. Just have the characters learn about one another and their ways, see each others demons and all that.

Plot is completely up in the air, we can do a big intense plot or something small and slow, or a bit of both.

Tidbits:
-I'm turning 19 so please be at least 17 fam.
-primarily interested in only m/m for romance, but I'm open to other things if the idea is good.
-I write about 3-8 paragraphs according to flow.
-hurt/comfort is a preferred theme I'd like in the roleplay.
-OOC chat is completely fine to me, let's nerd out about the characters and bond like siblings.
-Tell me upfront what kind of roleplay you'd like, whether it be romance or platonic, or what you'd like to tackle with the characters.

Just message me however you'd like, I'm a completely open person and willing for anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back