• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece or RWBY

One Piece or RWBY?

• One Piece, I want treasure!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RWBY, I want a sniper rifle javelin sword!

• Both sound awesome!

• Neither, I don't know what I was expecting clicking on this thread.

• Total voters

Baroquen

Pirate King
These are two possible roleplays I would really like to GM.

In college, I am currently running a tabletop One Piece game that is going really well. I have the plot completely written out with characters and islands planned. One Piece is also my favorite piece of fiction, so I know a lot about its universe. It takes place about twenty years after Luffy has become Pirate King, but has no other relation to the canon story. My game contains no interaction with characters in the canon series so that I don't have to worry about screwing with Oda's work. For this idea, you'd basically decide who is Captain, form a new pirate crew, and begin your adventure. The plot might change a little depending on your characters' backstories, since I would want to tie it in within the world and NPCs I created.

RWBY is a series I've always wanted to roleplay, because I feel like it would work so well. Forming teams of four at a combat school to fight Grimm and the forces of evil? Sounds pretty great to me. My only concern is that I don't have a vast knowledge of the setting (partially because a lot of it hasn't been revealed), but I also considered making an alternate universe so we wouldn't have to worry ab0ut messing with the canon. So the Grimm and Dust would still be there, but Beacon Academy, the teachers, and the cities/continents would be different. I'd rather not put a lot of work into creating this if there's no interest though, so please tell me if this sounds like fun!

Thanks and I'd be happy to answer any questions / throw ideas around.

[QUOTE="Jen Underwood]I vote on the rwby rp •0•)/

[/QUOTE]
Cool, I'm glad you're interested! There are so many different types of characters and weapon combinations that I think it could be awesome.

Natevess said:
RWBY sounds good.
Awesome! Would both of you be cool with using an alternate setting? It would be essentially the same as Beacon, but use different names and have a different history. That way we don't have to worry too much about messing with canon. If we get at least one more person interested in doing a RWBY RP then I'll start working on ideas. Also, you're all more than welcome to discuss possible ideas/suggestions as well.

StarrieSky said:
I'm interested in the One Piece rp!
Yay! We would need at least another three people for this, so hopefully we get a few more. Any idea what kind of character you would want to play?

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]I'd be tentatively interested in One Piece. Great universe. I'd be the Navigator, if that's alright.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me! You've got the job haha.

Baroquen said:
Sounds good to me! You've got the job haha.
Neat. Thanks! I'm figuring on him being the son of Nojiko who heard about his aunt Nami growing up and decided to follow in her footsteps.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Neat. Thanks! I'm figuring on him being the son of Nojiko who heard about his aunt Nami growing up and decided to follow in her footsteps.

[/QUOTE]
I'd prefer no characters have relations with the canon characters, partly because I don't want to mess with that, but also because your character would be somewhat famous simply for being related to Nami. Your character can still be motivated by or look up to Nami though.

I'd like to voice my interest in a One Piece game as well. Quite a fan of the series even if forced to watch it with chunks missing.

I also like the one piece idea, I've been watching so much of it lately it would be hard for me not to be interested in it. If I could I would like to be the archaeologist on the crew.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy One Piece and RWBY. I was in a One Piece rp,but it did not get off the ground,sadly and I enjoyed both of my characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back