• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ONE PIECE GROUP UP!

Minhwaat

ᨳ(੭˘͈ᵕ˘͈)੭ 𝘾𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠ぬ ! ִֶָ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~ Hello hello hello everyone, I have been interested in this for a very long while and will intend on posting about it right here! so lets get into it, of course
if you want to know more about me go to my perivous roleplay pages or go to the bottom
of this and there will be a posted of my about me! <//3

studio ghibli smile GIF

- Rules :bishiesparklesr:
- Roles ✍️
- OC's ⛄

Okay so the roles of the crew are right here;
Please take note in which you are interested in when

PM on this page + the OC who will fill this job/given role.

Captain' - ( Full )
First Mate' - ( full )
Second Mate' - ( full )
Boatswain' - ( full )
Cook' - ( full )
Doctor' - ( full )
Navigator' - ( )

Shipwright. - ( )
Swordsman - ( full )

RULES;

- No spamming the chat due to how chaotic it will get with many people.
- Please roleplay fairly as this is a group effort!
- Do not over power your oc among the rest, or at least dont GOD them.
- Follow along with the group! if you had an idea we will get to it after the next, group effort!
- At last, be friendly! this will be fun remember?
- At least all group members write 1 - 2 paragraphs for their OCC so the story builds!

OC's ( Mine + Yours lets talk )

Okay so first off, I have an oc who will be taking the place as captain, but that doesnt mean you can only add one of your OCS! the max per person of main oc and side oc is 2. Due to how many characters that would be in the roleplay chat aha! + Make sure your oc has great detail as this will be a fun adventure for us all!, now for shipping or even if we ever added OC x OC in
the mix of things... I primarily would accept three ocxoc pairings in this roleplay if we intended on shipping an oc with another but this roleplay is mainly about a crew with fun adventures just like The Strawhats! we may add our own villianish priates or even make our own arcs.
Afterall this is our own crew yall <//3

( Hope to see some interest - honestly I suck at making forums so I do hope any of yall are interested!! shoot PMs on here first! then i will recurit the lucky ones c: )

Last edited:
ABOUT ME!
- Artist
- 19 so partners please be over 18 or 18. ( ill accept 17 but depending... )
- Gemini <//3
- You can call me Minhwaa, Min, Minwa, whatever you like!
- Shanks+Buggy lover c:

Last edited:
Hmmmm, sure, why not? I can throw my hat into the ring for One Piece
Great! thats wonderful, all I need is a little about you, the role your interested in + OC like it says above, im very happy you found this interesting <//3

Great! thats wonderful, all I need is a little about you, the role your interested in + OC like it says above, im very happy you found this interesting <//3
- Enjoyer of all genres of music
- 24 (my years are passing me by ...)
- Virgo (I have the Gold Cloth to prove it lol)
- A gamer (when I'm not suffering academically)
- Love story and world-building to a near unhealthy degree lol

- Enjoyer of all genres of music
- 24 (my years are passing me by ...)
- Virgo (I have the Gold Cloth to prove it lol)
- A gamer (when I'm not suffering academically)
- Love story and world-building to a near unhealthy degree lol
Nice to meet you and will be looking forward to working with you ! (:

Hey! I’m meep
+ interested in first mate
+ 20
+ aquarius
+ college student
+ ex-kpop trainee

Hey! I’m meep
+ interested in first mate
+ 20
+ aquarius
+ college student
+ ex-kpop trainee
Welcome! you can call me Minhwaa, Minwa, Min, whatever to your liking! and sure first mate can be yours! all I ask if I can see your oc (:

Oh you expec us to already have an OC up!? 😂 Ah okay, it’ll be a bit, I haven’t written OP OCs in forever.

Oh you expec us to already have an OC up!? 😂 Ah okay, it’ll be a bit, I haven’t written OP OCs in forever.
Oh no I dont expect you to have an OC already up! sorry for asking so fastly! and its no big deal if you need time in writing one! just some people are already prepared, as for myself im still writing the captain aha so no worries c:

Yeah I have a basic idea, I just need to flesh it out a bit more.

How often do you expect people to post 👀
At least once or twice a week! once is fine but if your going on any long-term breaks please let the group and me know c:

Yay, One Piece. I'm interested. I'm a 25 years old bread who likes loafing around. I'm interesred at the doctor role.

Yay, One Piece. I'm interested. I'm a 25 years old bread who likes loafing around. I'm interesred at the doctor role.
Im happy to have u on board! if you have an oc already i would love to see them! and if not ill give u your time in making them!

Im happy to have u on board! if you have an oc already i would love to see them! and if not ill give u your time in making them!
I already have. half-merfolk half-fishman squid girl who use her multiple limbs to launches flurry of attacks (if her sleeping gas trick fails). Her backstory varies depending on the RP, but it usually either Vegapunk's former discipline or an escapee from Marijoise.

1653170206936.png
m.png

Then count me in! I'm 20, med student, burning my mythical free time on writing online

I have a fish-man character that will fit for a boatswain :)

Then count me in! I'm 20, med student, burning my mythical free time on writing online

I have a fish-man character that will fit for a boatswain :)
great! do you have any images on them? I would love to see!

So want you want people to post their characters? Are you not going to make a cs for people to fill out and a cs thread?

So want you want people to post their characters? Are you not going to make a cs for people to fill out and a cs thread?
Well you dont have to post ur character here! you can always privte message me them and ill go over ur cs there and see but the cs thread i will be making soon, i do hope this helps u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back