• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece (anime/LA)

merameranomi

About Me
Hey, my name is Carson. I'm 27 years old. I use he/him or they/them pronouns. I'm a university student that works two jobs. While I do not have a ton of time each day to sink into rp, I try to be as active as I can. I will let you know if I have any big projects/trips coming up that requires me to go AWOL.

Rules/Notes
  • I have no preference for literary style/length. I've had the luck of finding a really good partner on this site. I typically reply 1-2 times per day with around 3-5 paragraphs in response, full lit. My default is typing third-person present tense. However, I've been rping for most of my life, so I am very, very flexible with this. Shorter length probably means I will be able to reply more. I have no problem switching tenses if it makes you more comfortable/makes things easier for you to read.
  • I can do character doubling. Just please, specifically denote that's what you want to happen. I am on the spectrum and take things quite literally sometimes, so I can miss subtle cues that you want me to pick a character up.
  • I can do cc x cc, cc x oc, or oc x oc. I'd probably prefer cc x cc just because I am new to the fandom and I want to explore the canon characters.

Please send me a PM if interested in rping so we can discuss details and set up a scene there.

What I'm Looking For

One Piece!!! I am on episode 1015(ish) currently. So I'm not fully caught up, but we're in the Kaido fight, so I'm almost there. I am looking to explore the world of the anime or the live action. The characters I'm comfortable playing are:
  • Ace
  • Luffy
  • Zoro
  • Robin
  • Nami
  • Yamato
  • Buggy
  • Sabo
I'm willing to take on more characters if you're alright bearing with me as I figure them out. I've only really had a chance to rp Ace, so everyone else may be iffy, but I'm always willing to take advice and alter my style to match my partner.

In terms of what you can play, I'm open to anyone! I don't have to do pairing rps, so if you've been looking for a flexible partner, hit me up! Let's see if we can figure out a scene together.

Possible Plots/Starters
  • Spy x Villain (either in world or AU)
  • Rocker x Bodyguard
  • The classic: tattoo artist/florist or baker
  • Megalo Box universe (high-tech, semi-illegal underground boxing w/ angsty vibes)
  • Pacific Rim AU
  • Forced fake family/partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back