• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Adventures on the Grand Line (closed)

Alright. Yeah, I think I can do that.

Are we using Custom Fruits or Canon fruits? I might not end up giving my character a fruit at all it just really depends.

If you've met me before you'd probably know I'm a major fan of the Mochi Mochi.

Custom only. My idea is that this takes place in the canon during the two year time skip.

Could be an alternate version of the Mochi Mochi. Like a logia version ... like it should've been.

It could be an analogue that basically does the same things but is more or less just the Mochi Mochi under a different name like the Caso Caso No Mi? Which transforms its user into cheese.

Notably the only fruit with a Spanish naming convention instead of a Japanese Onomotopoeia.

I just came up with it here.

The main thing about the Mochi-Mochi No Mi is that it possesses an exaggerated nature to its mochi. But all of the traits, such as adhesion, solidity/viscosity, ad etc; can be achieved by cheese. So you'd just be exaggerating the same stuff.

The main thing about the Mochi-Mochi No Mi is that it possesses an exaggerated nature to its mochi. But all of the traits, such as adhesion, solidity/viscosity, ad etc; can be achieved by cheese. So you'd just be exaggerating the same stuff.
Plus if you can create molten cheese you can burn opponent as well

Blue cheese. Anything with a strong sense of smell will go nuts kek
If you think blue cheese is bad, try goat cheese

I myself cant smell, but I’m told it’s one of the worst smelling things ever.

Alright I belive I asked this question before but since we got more people.

Do you all prefer the OOC on here or on discord?

I'd probably be better at keeping up with regular discussion on discord.

I'm voting for discord because it's easier for me to keep track of stuff on there. Plus it's useful as you can have different channels for different things.

Would butter or other dairy products fall under the rules of the Cheda Cheda no Mi, likely with the running gag of “any kind of dairy that Alice makes tastes very slightly more cheesy then usual?”

I think that’d be a cool way to evolve her powers as time continues on. Aside from of course, having her learn Haki.

Would butter or other dairy products fall under the rules of the Cheda Cheda no Mi, likely with the running gag of “any kind of dairy that Alice makes tastes very slightly more cheesy then usual?”

I think that’d be a cool way to evolve her powers as time continues on. Aside from of course, having her learn Haki.
I'd say at most it'd make things more cheesey if she wanted them to be, but since Cheese is made from milk, but isn't milk itself as there is more to cheese than just milk, I'd say it could only go so far.

As for the OOC, I don't care either way, but would prefer discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back