• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Adventures on the Grand Line (closed)

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Wealth, fame power. Gold Roger found all this and more. As he was being executed he had this to say.

"My treasure? It's right where I left it. It's yours if you can find it." With these words thousands went to the sea creating the great pirate era."

A year after the War of the Best the crew of the (Name to be discussed) coming from the South Blue decide to make their mark on the world.

Rules
Any known races besides lunarians are available.

If you choose to have a devil fruit. It must be non canonical.

Be respectful to each other

Have fun!

Sounds fun... We forming one crew, multiple, or just going with the flow on that? Not that I care either way, just wondering if you already had an idea in mind for that.

Certainly seems interesting, mind if this skeleton throws his hat into the ring and join on in?

Of course.

Seeing the number of interests I'll get the Character sheet started.

Also do you all prefer the OOC page on here or discord

I wouldn’t either option used for OOC, but I’ll certainly be waiting for the Character Sheet

Character sheet

Of course.

Seeing the number of interests I'll get the Character sheet started.

Also do you all prefer the OOC page on here or discord
Discord would be easier, and I think it's required to have it offsite if the RP itself is also off site. Could be wrong. I haven't looked up the specifics. Edit: My point was the reverse might also be true, but I'm unsure.

I just realized, is the misspelling of piece intentional?

Last edited:
Yall ever realize that Usopp doesn't use a gun not only because the story would be finished by now, but because to an extent, it's to prove himself to be the best without the need of guns and such. Even a cross-bow is off limits lol. Like, if Usopp really manages to become a top, if not the top, marksman using a slingshot, what's that say about the rest of them?

Between Zerry and Aster we should easily be able to get food while out at sea

I'd be interested in joining if you're still recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back