• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: A Pirate's Life for Me Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
great entrance, lol.

also, sorry it took so long for me to post. i had to switch devices and my phone takes like five years to turn on.

So I've got a question, if I did create a zoan user would I have to include a picture for all three forms?
No. Some amount of descriprion is required, but it doesn't have to be pictures. You could simply give a little text blurb for each form, and I won't fault you for it.

No. Some amount of descriprion is required, but it doesn't have to be pictures. You could simply give a little text blurb for each form, and I won't fault you for it.
Well I have a picture for the human and the full animal forms, I'm only missing the partial animal form. Also I forgot how to insert a spoiler.

Well I have a picture for the human and the full animal forms, I'm only missing the partial animal form. Also I forgot how to insert a spoiler.
You can insert a spoiler by going to the row of icons above the text box and finding the icon that looks like an ellipsis (...) followed by an upside down triangle. It's beside the smiley face and the camera, by the middle.

From there, just click on "Spoiler."

Ok. That's fine.
To insert a spoiler, there's a tab under the "Insert" button on the top bar that says "Insert Spoiler."

Oh, I didn't realize there was a button for it. I just typed it in since I remembered it after copying a picture link off photobucket.

I was thinking the same thing, I guess not everyone has time to get on everyday. Hopefully the rp will resurrect soon.

yeah, it is labor day weekend. ppl are probably gonna hang out in real life instead of roleplay unless they've got no life like me

Maybe it has to do with the fact that the school year just started for a sizeable majority of folks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back