• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece 1x1 search *screams in wano*

So, I'm craving a One Piece roleplay.
I like self-indulgent canon x oc pairings, at least for my side. If we double, I'll do almost anything you want for your side, lol.
Like, literally... I will play Buggy if that's what you want, that's how real I'm getting.
I'm down for m//, f//, het. Anything's fair game if we're doubling. As long as you aren't creepy about it.

Canons I am looking for you to play~?

- Luffy
- Ace
- Zoro
- Sanji
- Doflamingo
- Sabo (for Sabo, I would be more than happy to do Koala x Sabo)

I am catching up with the series again. Currently binge watching the Dressrosa Arc on One Pace.
I'm on Whole Cake Island, y'all and shit's goin' DOWN.
JK IM CAUGHT UP AND WANO LOOKS SPICY AS HELL

I'm cool with doing AU, some random plot. It's OP, we can do literally almost anything we want, haha.
I'm in my 20s, so someone over 18 is a must. Someone patient, too. I have a life outside of the internet, so expect delays here and there.
Anyway, hmu if you're interested!

It's not everyone's cup of tea, so I am expecting a painfully long, drawn out search BAHAHA.

Last edited:
Ugh yes One Piece is my life haha. I'm surprised there aren't any more search threads given how popular it is. It's always disappointing to be so into a fandom and then it seems like you're the only one. Anyway, I can totally play Luffy for you! Could you play Zoro for me?

Why hello, I'm gray.

I haven't been on this site in a long time. But I've been craving op rp like no other. I know this may be later considering when you posted your search but I figured I'd answer anyways on the off chance.

The dressrosa arc is best arc in my opinion. It has everything I want in it and never knew I needed till I watched it.
Doflamingo, Straw hat fleet, More lawlu interactions, SABO... just it's perfect.

I can rp any of the characters you've listed so no problem there. I just don't really rp on this site anymore. I'd be willing to do email or discord if you are still interested.

Feel free to send a message or whatever. I'll check back in for a few days to see if I get a response. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back