• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One rp search

I'm interested in the Pokémon Adventures one, could you PM me if you still search partners for it?

PatchStitchRozen said:
Harry Potter♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
PatchStitchRozen said:
Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler ♥ ♥ ♥
PatchStitchRozen said:
Ouran High School host club♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
PatchStitchRozen said:
Pirates of the Caribbean ♥ ♥ ♥
X men and First Class♥ ♥ ♥
PatchStitchRozen said:
Avengers ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm interested in Roleplaying either of these with you!

I know it's been awhile since you posted your list, but would you still be interested in a Yu Yu Hakusho RP?

I am a big One Piece fan! :) I would love to do a RP with you on the anime, but I can also RP team fortress and portal.

Hey! I an interested in doing

●HeartNo Alice no Kuni/ Alice in the country of hearts

●one piece

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in a Harry Potter or Percy Jackson RP with you (although currently craving PJo more).

Do you double? I like building canon/OC relationships and usually do doubling for that, so we each play a canon character and an OC.

I also have several canon/canon ships in both universes, so if our likes match up in those I would be willing to do that as well :)

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, or I could if you ask me to!

I'm totes interested in The Walking Dead! (:

If you're interested, let me know! PM me or I'll PM you. (I totes don't mind either way.)

I'm interested in either the Harry Potter CXO or The Avengers CXO and I will be open for a double up.

Hello! ^^ If you're still up for it, I'd be interested in doing an Undertale rp with you. I can't PM yet, but I think if you send me a message, I'll be able to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back