• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One on One -- I want you

Von Winston

One on One! --- I WANT YOU. .

✚ LITERACY I write around 3 paragraphs each post.

✚ POSTING I like to go into spurts of a few posts a day to two a week.

✚ PARTNER I don't care what your actual gender is, but I'm looking for a male character for my female ones. I'm not very good at playing men, unless they're one dimensional

✚ ABOUT ME Since some people seem to care, I may as well say a few thing. I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm twenty-two and female. If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask I love making a friendship with the people I roleplay with.

FILL MY CRAVINGS, BABY:

MONSTER x SCIENTIST

My character has just been brought to life by your skilled hand and now, she's with you for better or worse. Her purpose is to battle a new form of evil overcoming the world simply called Ers. These creatures target human eyes and enter into the body to wear their skin to blend in. The only way to tell the difference is that Ers' eyes are pure white. As a monster, my character has parts of animals in them - especially the eyes - and therefore are immune to Ers and have enough strength to overcome them. With your guidance, we can return the humans to their former glory.

[TAKEN]✚ DEMON x SURVIVOR

For you, it's the end of the world. You've found yourself in a modern-day epidemic where the world is in shambles, almost all humans are dead, and you are alone - well, were alone. On the second day you found another survivor who seems to know her way around a chainsaw pretty darn well. It's been one week as you watched the earth become engulfed by evil beasts some dare call demons and you've been fighting your way through it. In a place of hell, there's only one person you can trust...but should you trust her?

YOSHI x MARIO

Okay, so we're making these characters humans but in the same crazy world they exist. Saving the princess is their only goal as these two fight tooth and nail to save her and themselves. I would love from this to be a dramatic adventure filled with great fight scenes and humor. Oh, and Yoshi's a chick...deal with it. They fight like monks with their hands and feet, squishing their enemies easily under their boots as they strive to save the kingdom. They will begin at the start of their journey as these two meet.

✚ YOUR IDEA

I'm bored of making my own ideas! I wanna play your stories ~ So long as they have a plot that is interesting. Who knows.

OTHER IDEAS I'M WILLING TO PLAY AROUND WITH

vampire x human

villian x villian side-kick

human x merman

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm female and willing to take the role of the male character! :D

Also, I see you're a new member. Welcome to rpnation! (/^v^)/ I'd love to rp with you!!!

I'll be perfectly honestly in saying that I LOVE romance! If we could include that in a rp then that'd make me so happy! I apologize if that's a problem. In all of my rp's there must eventually be sparks, that's my only necessity.

Out of the ideas you listed I think I'm most interested in the Demon X Survivor one. :3 Sounds rather intriguing.

Hai I'm interested in a possible demon x survivor one. Could you PM me and we can discuss it? I'm fine with roleplaying a male character lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back