• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He reached a hand over and gently took hers, caressing the back of her hand with his thumb, "Sorry to hear that love, surely soon you'll be alright."

"Sure a kiss and a bottle of champagne isn't enough babe?", he asked jokingly, "Nothing better than a romantic date in moonlight with champagne when this is over."

"Don't worry bout it deary, I'll make sure that we make it work", he replied with a soft smile, leaning over to kiss her forehead.

He pulled his hand back away from her reaction, "Oh, Sorry dear.. Of course." He walked over to the phone and called the main office for a nurse, to which the front office replied one will be in arrival momentarily.

Last edited by a moderator:
The nurse knocked, to which Aiden replied with a come in before the nurse came in and walked to Elizabeth's bedside to assist anything she needed.

"Most likely a day to three", the nurse replied, examining her stomach, "They seem to be perfectly fine though for the best of things."

"Oh I see I see, let's see.. Explain what kind of pains and where the pains are during the contractions if you please", the nurse replied quickly as she continued to examine her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back