• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Helluva Craving [1x1 OC/CC]

Briar_Heart

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! Back from a small hiatus, I've decided I'm a bit burnt out on the usual suspect for RP topics. Lately, I've gotten into the Hellaverse and Hazbin Hotel fandoms and would like to have more RP partners who are both semi-frequent posters and who are more invested in OC/CC content. I don't require much, but I would like writers who can give me at least three paragraphs per character, though I do enjoy a lot more. Below, I'm going to give out the characters on my little wishlist and, please note, that some are something I'm craving more than others. If you have qualms with romance-based plots or someone who only does OC/CC stuff, then I am not the partner for you. I'm all about the self-indulgent lifestyle, but please be respectful and kind and realize that ALL fan characters deserve love [not just one side okay?]

I want [Helluva Boss]:

Crimson/OC [Please? PRETTY PWEASE?]
Blitzo/OC

I want [Hazbin Hotel]:

Adam/OC - I have a small Forbidden Romance plot idea for this one...Also I'm pretty much begging at this point.

Vox-Val/OC [Poly]

Lucifer/ OC

I can play for you:

Honestly? If you give me either Crimson/OC or Adam/OC, I'll give you just about anything and anyone you want. My top favorites so far [Since I'm pretty new to these fandoms] are Alastor, Chaz [Yes, that gross shark lmao], Bi!Stolas, and Lucifer himself. [Note: I'd prefer not to play my top asks]

I will NOT write in threads. Please be willing to OOC in DIscord or here, but RP on GDocs, if you don't mind. I would also like someone who is more 'active' RP wise. You don't have to lightening post, but I'd like to not be waiting for a month for a reply. I get it, stuff happens, it's just not fun for me if it's ALL the time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back