• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ɪꜱ one ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ" - Dragon Age based rp!!!

marshflower

professional in silliness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for anyone interested in doing a roleplay based on the Dragon Age games and universe c:

OC's are preferred as mains, but CC's can of course be used as sides

Can take place during any of the games, or even separated from them entirely with original story lines

Looking forward to this for a long time, so if anyone is interested I would be very pleased c:

(Semi-lit to literate 3rd person preferred, but I can be flexible if needed)

I'd be down to discuss a possible rp! loveee dragon age. i haven't written in a while but if you want to check out any of my writing feel free to have a look under my postings <3

I'd be down to discuss a possible rp! loveee dragon age. i haven't written in a while but if you want to check out any of my writing feel free to have a look under my postings <3
Sorry for replying late, but I would love to look into a possible rp with you! I also haven't written in a while (was in a bit of a slump) so go a bit easy on me ^^'

Feel free to pm me and we can discuss more details! <3

Sorry for replying late, but I would love to look into a possible rp with you! I also haven't written in a while (was in a bit of a slump) so go a bit easy on me ^^'

Feel free to pm me and we can discuss more details! <3

No stress! I'm super flexible with reply length and everything 😊 whatever you're comfortable with

I'm out atm but i'll send you a pm when I'm home! 💕

Looking for anyone interested in doing a roleplay based on the Dragon Age games and universe c:

OC's are preferred as mains, but CC's can of course be used as sides

Can take place during any of the games, or even separated from them entirely with original story lines

Looking forward to this for a long time, so if anyone is interested I would be very pleased c:

(Semi-lit to literate 3rd person preferred, but I can be flexible if needed)
Not quite sure how I'm supposed to do this, but I am still looking for partners! <3

Interested! Saw this after I posted my own search for Dragon Age, haha.
Sorry for replying to this so late! I should be a bit more prompt in the future, but I was a bit busy. Feel free to message me and we can discuss the rp!! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back