• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern One Big Happy Family!

@WickedKhaleesi

That's actually one of the things I also wanted help on, aside from the surname and disease. However, since I haven't found anything and there's no one suggesting, I'm afraid there's none. Ah, but if you'd like, we can search for something together?

@Geek with Me & @morpheusing are both ACCEPTED! I'm whipping up the first post tomorrow noon, so make sure to have your characters ready by then. It's fine if it's not yet completed, just make sure it's 75% done.

Other than that, I have also picked out some ideas for the surname and the disease. Please see if you can pick anything there that you like.

• Surnames With Meanings

Aatu | Noble Wolf, Tame

Barnard | The brave, hardy

Curtis | One with courtlike, or elegant manners

Drury | Love, Friendship

Everett | Brave, Strong, Hardy

Hall | Large house

Joy | One given to exhibitions of happiness

Osgood | Good

Root | Happy, Cheerful Man

Sparks | Sprighty, Lively

Ritchard, Riccard, Rickert, Rickett | Power

Larson, Larkin, Lawson, Lorenzo | Symbol of Victory

Daye, Daykin, Deyes, Deason | "Good Luck"

Surnames w/out meanings, but sounded "cool"

Ackerman, Aldridge, Alexander, Anderson, Augustine,

Benjamin, Blackford, Blair, Bolton, Bridgeforth,

Calvert, Colebert, Collins, Craven, Crawford,

Dalton, Damon, Daniels, de Bretteville, Durst,

Ervin, Evans, Eldridge,

Faber, Fletcher, Florence, Franklin,

Garvin, Gerard, Gifford, Gilbert, Gilmore,

Haden, Hamilton, Hargrove, Harrold, Harvey, Hatchett, Hunt,

Irby, Irvin,

Jeffries, Joyner,

Keithley, Kirby, Kramer, Krueger,

Lancaster, Lockett, Lowrie,

Marshall, Matthews, Maxwell, McCoy, Monday,

Nash, Neville, Norbury, Noland

O'Dair, O'Neal, O'Sullivan, Oliver, Olson, Osborne, Owen

Pace, Patterson, Parker, Peppers, Peterson, Phillips,

Quance, Qualls,

Redmond, Reynolds, Richardson, Ridge, Rivers, Robinson, Rodgers, Roland, Romero,

Schneider, Schwarz, Scott, Shackleford, Simmons, Spencer, Stadler, Staples, Stark, Stevens, Sullivan

Tanner, Terry, Thomas, Thorne,

Ulloa,

Valentine, Van Hook, Vincent,

Welch, Whitlock, Wilbur, Williams, Winchester, Wilkins,

Yancey, Yarbrough, York

I'll have my CS up today. Just waiting for an opinion from @Dandelion Princess, when she logs on.

I think AIDS would make for a lot of drama. Especially considering that if she got it from any father before the last, she could very well have passed it to the father in a coma.

Okay here are my opinions;

Surnames; I think Blackford, Collins and Daniels sounded really cool

Sickness; I think Breast cancer would great since the mother has three husbands and it would make lots of conflict of how she got breast cancer

Edit: Also, Valentine sounded really cool as well! @Lycopene

Last edited by a moderator:
@Geek with Me @WickendKhaleesi

I FINALLY have some real time to work on a CS.

Hopefully you two won't' be disappointed.

@Geek with Me

Will take note. I'm also leaning towards AIDS, for that matter, but we shall see about the others' opinions.

@morpheusing

In character rp will start today. I'm starting to work on the starter post. The others who still don't have their sheets up can just jump in later on until they submit their sheets.

Until then, do you guys have any preferences for the surname and the disease? To make it more easier to choose, I'm limiting it to the options that were chosen by the other members.

• Ackerman, Anderson, Blair, Blackford, Collins, Daniels, Reynolds, Valentine

Since it is needed for the starter post, I have made a decision. (Yes, I'm making it as I speak.)

The family's surname will be
Collins and Catheryn Collins' (The Mom) disease will be AIDS.

Please don't kill me for the sudden, random decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Geek with Me

This is most likely my fault for not clarifying it, but Christian actually hasn't come home, visited the house in the past five years, or had any communication with the family at all, meaning the family still doesn't know about Jamie's existence as of the moment. I'm really sorry for not clearing it up.

@KristineluvsCookies

I'm sorry, but the ninth child is already taken. Stupid me for not updating the character roster However, if you're still interested, perhaps I can update you if I open some roles?

Attention everyone, I'm sorry to say that I have to go on a hiatus in RPN. Life has been really busy for me and I need to focus on some other things, as well. Again, I apologize, since I'm the GM and we haven't even reached halfway on what I have planned for the rp, which is quite frustrating. I hope you all can understand me. Thank you and I'm sorry, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back