• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern One Big Happy Family!

@Geek with Me

Oh my god. Σ(・口・) I'm supposed to be speechless right now, but it was already decided that Christian's wife and Jamie's mom has died beforehand. I'm really really sorry about that. ╥﹏╥

Perhaps, you can be Third's (
@Dandelion Princess) wife, seeing that she wanted her character to be married?

We're going to start at Wednesday, Sept. 23. So please submit your characters by Tuesday or Wednesday morning. By the way, we still don't have a surname and disease for the mother. If there's no other suggestions, I'm making Aatu (Courtesy of LiaDreamer) as the surname of the family and cancer (Courtesy of RedLikeRoses) as the disease.

@Lonelytaco | @ValentineIllusion | @morpheusing | @Boondox | @Dandelion Princess | @WickedKhaleesi

I haven't heard from you guys in a while, are you guys still interested?

Ooh! Do you want a specific type of cancer? I could name a few (my dad's got cancer, and so does my great-grandad, and my friends grandma, and my dad is at risk for ANOTHER cancer. Let's just say I know quite a few cancers out there).

I don't mind at all, my character is actually working for the FBI in their Cyber department (She's a Computer Forensic Scientist) So, if your character was a politician I guess that would work out since they work for the government, I don't know! Up to you @Dandelion Princess

I was literally just chatting with the third child. She says I can be rp as her kid, but I was just waiting to see how old she would've liked it to be said she became a mother.

Oh my god! I'm really sorry about that! Glad to know you're still interested, though. I understand your reason now. Don't worry about it, you can take your time. I apologize for the inconvenience again.

Edit: same to khaleesi! I apologize as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
WickedKhaleesi said:
I was literally just chatting with the third child. She says I can be rp as her kid, but I was just waiting to see how old she would've liked it to be said she became a mother.
What, the third child is Dandelion Princess right? Correct me if I'm wrong. You see, I'm roleplaying as the wife of the third child so...

Lol, yep. I had no clue you were her wife. CSs weren't exactly out, just who had what spot. So I didn't know who was male and who was female. In any case, I guess I should be asking you about age. Sorry about that.

@Geek with Me

Haha, nah it's all good darling. So, my character (October) is twenty seven so your character is going to pretty young. What were you planning to be how you were going to be? My character is pretty young so maybe four or five? I guess @WickedKhaleesi

@Geek with Me, @Lycopene

I'm terribly afraid that I won't get my character sheet in until about 5:00/6:00 PM CST. I planned on staying up to get it done but too many things got in the way. I have a little bit of extra time tomorrow so there shouldn't be any problems with me finishing my CS.

If there's any details you'd like for me to include on my CS, let me know and I'll include it.

@LiaDreamer

Yes, it's fine. Hmm. I think that "She hasn't met the family of her dad yet." sounds good.

@Dandelion Princess

Do you, at least, have a picture I could reference? Hopefully, my character will look somewhat likes yours. Otherwise, I'm just going to say they got their looks mostly from their grandparents, lol.

Speaking of, @Lycopene, are there any pics of the parents for reference? Or should we just use our imagination?

WickedKhaleesi said:
@Dandelion Princess
Do you, at least, have a picture I could reference? Hopefully, my character will look somewhat likes yours. Otherwise, I'm just going to say they got their looks mostly from their grandparents, lol.

Speaking of, @Lycopene, are there any pics of the parents for reference? Or should we just use our imagination?
Dandelion: Also... What's your characters name (:3)

Khaleesi: If you want a parent to reference, check out October (my character) if you want reference or just do what you want to do @WickedKhaleesi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back