• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern One Big Happy Family!

flapjack

a pathetic apathetic

We know and accept all your darkest secrets.

large.gif

Here goes random nonsense or other concerns.

Welcome to the OOC!

@Geek with Me

Note: I apologize for not being able to create this brief introduction before. I was down with a cold for the past few days and I can't really think straight. Also, I'm tagging you all to make sure that you have read the details regarding the rp.

Anyway, hello everybody! Welcome to the OOC section of this rp! I hope you will all enjoy yourselves as we create a topsy turvy story of a certain, but not really that messed-up family. Now with that introduction out of the way, let's move on to some details that needs to be put out here.

Starting Date of the RP will be on Sept. 21 or 22, so please start working on your character sheets as soon as possible. Of course, if you need an extension due to certain circumstances, just let me know. I'll be happy to give you a day or two to finish up your character.

The Siblings, as you all have noticed, need to fill out the relationships part of the CS. Due to that, I'd like to request everybody to participate in deciding who's against who, who's allied with who, and their reasons for that. Also, since families have been there for each other ever since the beginning, of course, there would be some instances when a part of their history is related to each other. For instance, sixth and ninth went to the same party together which changed their whole lives, stuff like that. It's up to you to decide. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that we all need to discuss their relationships and history with one another.

The other characters, on the other hand, also have an important role in the lives of the people in the family, specifically, the mother. Knowing that she is on her last legs, taking a look at her children's future family will become some sort of a significant memory that she will bring with her if she ever dies. So it's the job of the other characters to make that memory a special one. The other characters will have a challenge on winning over the hearts of their in-laws and will live with the family for the duration of the roleplay, since they will be evaluated on whether they make a good life partner for their respective partners.

I also need some suggestions regarding the
family's surname and the mother's disease. RedLikeRoses has suggested that the mother can have a type of cancer, and I'd like to have your opinions on that. Also, since this would be the first time I created a realistic-themed rp and on impulse, at that, I'm not really very familiar with realistic face claims and themes. So, I'd like to ask assistance on deciding the face claim for the NPC, the mother.

Well, that's about it. Thank you for reading, hope to hear more from you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve a spot for the 3rd from the first batch?

Edit: Also, can my character be married?

@Geek with Me

Roles are reserved for both of you and both of your requests are also accepted!

@LiaDreamer | @WickedKhaleesi (I figured that I should tag you here as well.)

For the relationship of the grandchildren, I'd prefer it if they were cousins.

The possible parents that the two of you can choose from would be either
First (However, you won't have a mom), or Third (I figured that they would be closest to the idea of having a child since they would be married. Of course, the decision still depends on Dandelion). If Dandelion doesn't agree to the idea of having a child, I guess you can ask somebody else? If that doesn't work as well, then the two can probably be siblings (perhaps, twins?) under my character, First.

Hope that answers your question, Lia. ( • ⌄•)

@LiaDreamer

Oh! That sounds nice! Alright, I'll take note of it. I'm still going to wait on others' opinion regarding the surname, if it's alright. At least we have the first suggestion now.

Okay, relationships.. my character's the youngest sibling, so it makes sense that some of her siblings have to hate her, I mean I dislike my little sibling for getting all the attention and jazz. So there's the question: Who wants to hate my character? (Once I make her!)

Okay, so I posted my character WIP to serve as reference for you guys, and since no one is really posting anything in the sign-ups yet, I'm going to extend the deadline. Maybe until 23. So please start working on your characters and participate in creating relationships, as well. (;﹏ ;)

Now, onto the relationships. I'll be PM-ing people whom my characters are heavily related with, if it's alright.

Since I want to post my CS really badly but I have the role of the wife *get's on one knee and shows you a wedding ring* Will you be my husband for the roleplay? xD @Lycopene

Users who are viewing this thread

Back