• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom once upon a time.

spooky.

hi there! you can call me spooky, i’m over 18, female. super chill, go with the flow type of gal who has some free time on her hands, and wants to fill that time with some roleplays! it's been a while, but i'm back after some time and i'm really looking to roleplay Once upon a time right now! i'm specifically looking for someone to play Killian Jones/hook for my oc, and I can play anyone in return for you.

what to expect from me
- willing to double. m/f, m/m, and f/f allowed.
- full sentences, 3rd person.
- 2-3 paragraphs, more if needed.
- for comfort reasons, i'd prefer my partner to be 18+
- can reply multiple times a day/week. If life gets in the way, i'll let you know.
- long term.
- split roleplays are cool, we can totally do something like that if you want.
- tell me what you want to roleplay when you contact me, a little about you, etc.

Hello! I might be interested in doing this with you. If we could talk more about it that'd be great, PM if you are still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back