• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Once Upon A Time

Winston

Win grabbed a muffin and poured the woman at the counter a cup of black coffee. He handed her those and then moved to other customers. Win hated working at the diner;he thought it was increi bly boring and never wanted to be there more than an hour. Twenty minutes into his shift he was bored and wanted to go home. However just as Win was considering ditching work. He saw a very hot women walked into the diner. He decided maybeit might be worth the stay.

Crystal
ac41f3200c08014f9a261bf27acfe4cc.jpg
Mornings were way too bright. That was Crystal's only complaint about mornings as the light hits her closed eyes. She slowly sits up and gets ready for yet another day of college. She leaves her room in her uniform with her hair neatly braided behind her back. She looked around and noticed that nothing changed from last night. Meave didn't come home last night. "Mom didn't come home last night, again. Must have been a busy night. Hopefully she can come home and get some rest." she said to herself and strode her way into the kitchen to pack herself a lunch since she didn't want to waste money buying lunch every day. She also didn't want to bother her mother by asking for lunch money. She didn't want to be a spoiled brat like other kids would be at her age with such a great and hard working mom. With all that said and done she even made a re-heatable dinner for Maeve for when she got home and left a note in case she got home while she was at school. Yes, she still lived with her mother, but that was okay. They were more like roommates now and that made her feel even closer to her mom. It was good. They had a great relationship the whole time growing up and it just felt natural to stay with her mother since she gave her all the freedom in the world but chose to stay close. She even told her mom about the boy she had a crush on but never had the courage to tell him and hoped he would ask her out. She never kept secrets from her mother but she would come to find out the reciprocal was very untrue.

Crystal hurried her way to class first thing and greeted all of her friends and was happy that she wasn't alone anymore but still. She was going through classes like they were nothing. Pediatrics was hard and she went straight to college after she graduated. She wanted to be a pediatric nurse and almost fallow in her mother's footsteps and hoped to make her proud. God she hoped that she would make her mother proud. After all, she raised her alone and with no help and she still turned out pretty well. She would be a pediatric nurse if it killed her. She knew her mother studied hard to get where she is and Crystal would do no less. She tried to concentrate on the board and lesson in front of her but her thoughts returned to her dream from the night before. It felt so real. So scary. So frightening. Her heart was still pounding at the vague memory of it. She would have to talk to Meave about it later.
Isabella
beautiful%20blondes%20-%20blonde%20hair%20model%20via%20Luscious.jpg
Morning came and it was a great start. She had a decent sleep and went about her day as normal. She only wished she had more books to read, though honestly, people would think she would have enough books. She got up, brushed her hair, brushed her teeth, took a shower, got dressed and ready for work at the local library downstairs. Oh, I forgot to mention, she lives above the library so she never has to leave home to find a book to read. She draped on her suit jacket and went downstairs with her usual cup of jasmine tea and a juicy red apple to eat. She unlocked the door and waited for anyone to come in so she would have something to do, even though she is perfectly content with reading. After a few hours of reading she got hungry and decided to head to Granny's for something to eat. It wasn't her favorite place to go since she knew a particular someone would be there and would be very awkward, but she was sure he would be mature enough to be civil, right? She entered the diner and waited to be attended to but she had to glance over the menu for a minute to decide what she wanted. She could really go for something warm. Maybe some soup? That would be a nice pick-me-up. Maybe Winston wasn't working today? When she glanced up she saw the one person that made her sigh with disappointment and dread. Sure he was handsome but he was so full of himself and had little respect for others, even her when he had almost married her. She couldn't believe she let her family push her that far. She never once told him she loved him nor he her. It was inevitable and he honestly should have expected it. He should have been the one to stop it instead of being stood up at the alter like she was forced to do. She was not going to marry some angsty, broody, disrespectful, arrogant boy that really thought nothing for her beyond her looks. Now, by the looks of it, he was at it again. Flirting with just about every girl that walked through the doors. Thankfully she was able to sneak right past him and find a seat to avoid him, but that would not last forever and she knew it.

Special_Agent_Oso Special_Agent_Oso

Aurelia Lockhart
Aurelia smiled slightly at Rosaline's words, grateful for the advice. Aurelia's mind was made up. Once her and her mother got home Aurelia would ask for a bit more freedom. Perhaps she could finally make her mother see that she was a grown woman and allow her to have more freedom. The idea of speaking to her mother filled her with fear, but it also filled her with delight. Maybe, just maybe, she might be able to get her mother to realize that she wasn't a child anymore.

"Thank you for the advice, Madam Mayor," said Aurelia, her voice soft. There was a genuine smile on her face, something that hadn't been there in quite a long time. "I appreciate it. I'll talk to Mommy tonight."

Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver

Rosaline
Interacting With: SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

Rosaline offered Aurelia a smile in return, noting that Aurelia's true smile was blinding. She really hadn't intended to make the girl this happy, but if it was a byproduct than so be it. She definitely had memories of that smile, watching the girl grow up, but she hadn't seen it in a long time. It did stir up a bit of actual fondness for the girl, which she chose to ignore. Aurelia wouldn't be smiling for long; of that she was certain.

"You're welcome, and don't worry dear. If it works out the way I think it will I'm sure it'll be fine." Rosaline replied, patting the girl on her shoulder. She hadn't expected her little plan to work out so well, but it wasn't over yet. There were still a few more steps until victory. Of course, Rosaline was always scheming. If this plan didn't work than the next might. Either way, Rosaline always got what she wanted. And what she wanted most was to keep Aurelia's mother down. "I'll have to stop by tomorrow to hear the good news." She said with a bright smile as she turned away from Aurelia and set off down the street to find somebody else to torment. Perhaps she would go to the diner; she was feeling a bit peckish.

Last edited:
Aurelia Lockhart
"All right, Madam Mayor, I'll let you know tomorrow," said Aurelia. She seemed to be genuinely eager about talking to her mother. She was hopeful that she would make her mother see her point of view, and get more freedom. She really did think that this would be the day that she would persuade her mother to allow her to have more freedom. She turned to go into her mother's shop, but turned back to Rosaline. "Thank you for the advice, Madam Mayor. It really means a lot to me."

With one last small smile towards Rosaline, Aurelia turned once more and entered the shop. Her mother was nowhere in sight, Aurelia guessed that her mother must have been in the back.

"There you are," said Aurelia's mother stepping out from the back room. "You're late. Get in the back room and get to checking the stock.

"Yes, Mommy," said Aurelia softly, as she went in back. She would have to talk to her mother later. Now was not the time.

Maeve Westing​

After Maeve finished her coffee and her muffin, she paid and left the diner to head home. She walked along the sidewalk at an amble, the day was clear and Maeve was satisfied to make her way home slowly. Her head hurt and felt like it was full of cotton balls. The coffee had been refreshing but hadn't done much to clear her head.

"Hello, Crystal, I'm home," Maeve called, as she walked into the house. She walked to the kitchen. Looking through the fridge, Maeve saw a dish with a note on it. She smiled at the thoughtfulness of the note. Peaking under the wrapping on the dish, she decided she would take a nap and then come back to eat it.

Maeve kicked off her shoes and tossed her purse in the direction of the counter before walking up the stairs. When she finally made it up to bed, Maeve didn't bother changing her outfit or even taking off her makeup. Instead, she threw herself down on the bed and crawled under the covers.

A Long Time Ago...

Aria stared into the flames before her. She felt a knot in her stomach, twisting and turning, tightening every second. She wondered if she was making a terrible mistake. It was a high probability. She should never have agreed to come to this meeting. Through the fire, she could see Adamari.The Dark One had always intimidated Aria. Her own magic was not even a spark compared to the that of the Dark One.

Aria's mind wandered, but it eventually returned to questioning her current position. What could this meeting accomplish? What could it possibly do to benefit her? Why was she going to be apart of this? A voice spoke from behind Aria and she nearly screamed. She was pathetic, how could she expect to be respected?

She turned to see Vladimir, her ears were filled with white noise. She understood what the man was saying, and felt strangely itchy over the man's flattery. Blindly, Aria accepted the rose she was offered with careful fingers. Roses were beautiful, but everyone seemed to forget about the thorns. Adamari, on the other hand, seemed to be immune to thorns and accepted the present with a question.

"Why am I here?" Aria asked, not allowing her voice to show how nervous she was.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Miles 'Jacob' Lindenwood

original.gif
While Miles was searching the room for Ashley he finally noticed that she was walking forward to him when she said "Morning Doctor". For a 25-year-old and pregnant she still managed to look beautiful in a figure and looks.He also noticed that she brought a friend along as well. He greeted her with a smile and adds "Good morning Ashley, right this way please". While leading her to the examination, he saw that she was putting her purse down and she got on the operation table by herself. He was going to help her out but it seems to him that she got everything covered.

Before starting everything he knew what he had to do, he starts reading her charts about how her first and second trimester was going and now she is in her final one and about 6 weeks away from giving birth it was time to ask her some basic questions first. "So, Ashley how are you feeling today? Any headaches or any pain through out your body?", he says as he sat down on the rolling stool and putting his blue gloves on at the same time.

code by pasta

Ashley A. Hawksworth
Outfit: Dress, Necklace, Shoes
While sitting on the operating table, she saw Doctor Lindenwood looking through a file, presumingly hers. If anything, he was probably looking into how her pregnancy was going. The First and Second Trimester went by smoothly. As far as Ashley knew, her diet was fine, she stayed away from alcohol and cigarettes, let alone other substances that she deemed harmful to her baby, her intake on junkfood was at all-time low, take-out food was at an all time low because she has been cooking at home most of the time if not going over to a friend's house for dinner and, most of all, she was in fair shape, exercising on a regular basis since it would help later on when she goes into labor. The only real complaints that she had were not fitting into her pants and certain dresses. If anything, she found Maternity Clothes to be rather expensive, so if she found any non-maternity clothes that could accommodate her growing belly, she would of course take it and use it. When he asked her a few basic questions, Ashley had no trouble answering. "I've been doing well. Happy to not be stuck on bed rest. Well, I've been feeling lightheaded on certain mornings, headaches on some nights, but nothing I can't handle. But I feel pain in my lower back, which is normal from what I read in the pregnancy guide on my night stand. Then I've also been having heartburn, but I'm sure that's normal too. Other then that, I don't think there's anything for me to really worry about."

While the Doctor was putting his gloves on, Ashley just relaxed on the operating table, wondering what to after the appointment as she cradled her belly. Like the last couple of appointments, one of her Best Friends, Serenity, was out in the waiting room, waiting for her. Despite their age gap, Ashley really enjoyed spending time with her and they've been friends for as long as she could remember. Not to mention out of her friends, Serenity has been the most supportive during the pregnancy and in return, she would attend Serenity's Figure Skating Competitions and Events. If she were older, Ashley would have made her the baby's Godmother. The one that took that position, was her friend Melaine, who was also older then her and they've been friends for quite some time as well. In terms of a baby shower, Ashley wasn't so sure if she wanted to have one, though she doubted it since she didn't have all that many friends. If anything, on the day she would be hosting one, she'd probably be spending time with both of her friends.

Interactions: Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Mentioned: SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Miles 'Jacob' Lindenwood

original.gif
"That is correct and good to know, that your not worried about anything Ashley, and that your having a very healthy and safe pregnancy.". He went over to the counter to see the gel that he is going to use for her ultrasound and before anything, he asked her to lift up her dress and after she did he says "Alright, it's a little cold". He first turned off the lights and then after he did that he would. squirted the gel on her belly and grabbed the camera and he gently spreads the gel over her belly with the camera and he turns on the computer so Ashley could view the baby herself as he does some check up on his own.

While he was looking at the photo he smiles and says "The baby is doing just fine, organs are developing just fine and..", he took a pause and went over to the computer to turn on the sound of her babies heart beat and says "Your son's heart beat sounds just normal". After the the ultrasound he goes to turn on the lights and took off his gloves throwing them away in the mini trashcan and grabs some tissues just for Ashley to wipe the gel off and grabs her charts as well. "Well since everything looks fine, the nurse will be in here soon to take some blood samples and also I would like to ask did you decide how you would want to give birth?", he asked respectfully.

d5dea85fa92b29968a588cf7b227a5f0.gif

Tags: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27
code by pasta

Ashley A. Hawksworth
Outfit: Dress, Necklace, Shoes

The young mother was grateful to know that she had a doctor who cared about her well-being as well as that of her future son. So far, her pregnancy was going well. When he asked her to lift up her dress, that usually meant that it was time for an ultrasound. Slowly, Ashley lifted up her dress and took a deep breath. He then warned her that the ultrasound gel would be could. That was going to take some getting used to, since she only did once every two weeks. However, starting at week thirty-six, which was pretty much on the horizon, she'll probably be doing so once a week. It was always nice to know what her son was doing inside her belly. Upon seeing the ultrasound on the sonogram, Ashley smiled. With each day that passed, Ashley looked forward to the day that he'd be in her arms. So far, the baby's growth and development was steady and going well. Then again, it wasn't like the pregnancy was stressful. Early on, Ashley knew that a stressed mother meant a stressed baby, which could have negative repercussions, so she tried to be happy for the most part despite her constant mood swings. When asked about how she wanted to give birth, her face went blank although she did think about it over the past two or three weeks. "Yes, actually. I was hoping to have a natural birth for my son. No pain medication, no epidural. Oh and if I do end up going past my due date, which I highly doubt, we can schedule an induction at forty-two weeks. Otherwise, I am hoping that everything can be natural."

Despite wanting a natural birth, like any Mother, Ashley was just as excited as she was terrified. Having overheard some labor horror stories, Ashley did feel a little uneasy. She then sat up while they waited for the nurse to come take her blood samples. After that, she would be free to go. Hopefully she hasn't kept Serenity waiting all that long, otherwise she'd feel bad.
Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

Serenity
real-serena3-png.373880
Serenity had known Ashley since she was born. She grew up with the woman always being around. She appreciated it more than anyone could really understand. Sure she loved her parents but they never really saw her as more than a legacy. A next generation of champion. She knew their plan for her. Once her competing days are over they were going to find another retired competitive skater to match her up with so they could have another generation of champions. She often felt like a thoroughbred dog or horse. It wasn't very fun for her or happy but Ashley treated her like she actually cared for her as a person and that made her cling onto her so tightly. So being there for her was the very least she could do. Besides, Ashley needed support and she deserved all the support in the world for raising her child on her own. She often wondered what it's going to be. A boy or a girl or twins.

She waited in the lobby with the other women and expecting families. She looked a bit out of place to say the least. A young girl wearing tight clothes, as tiny as could be and almost always in the news or sports magazines. She kept getting funny looks from people in the room like they thought she was pregnant and disapproving of her even being there. It was a look she started getting used to but it still made her self-conscious. She hoped everything was aright with Ashley and the baby. She wondered if things would go smoothly like they had the past months.

While she waited she kept looking at her watch to check the time. She didn't want her parents to yell at her yet again for missing or being late to practice. You see, some parents are very strict but Serenity's parents.....they're complete nuts. The only time they seem normal is when they are together and without Serenity present. She had her skates in her bag that was at her feet. She had a competition coming up and she needed to stay focused but Ashley needed her right now and this was where she would stay until Ashley said otherwise.
BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Crystal
ac41f3200c08014f9a261bf27acfe4cc.jpg
The lesson was droning on and on. The teacher's voice was monotone and threatened to put many of the students to sleep as he lectured on about basic care and cellular life connections. There was just not much to keep any of the students intrigued and engaged. Even so Crystal wrote down note after note so she could keep up her grade and GPA. She was, after all, a legacy. Somehow though, there was just something that was bothering her. Like something in the back of her mind that would not let her focus and on occasion it would be like a stabbing pain in the back of her neck at the base of her skull and caused her to feel a bit sick. She though she may have a migraine coming on and that would hinder a lot of things for the day if she could not make it stop soon. She thought about taking some Ibuprofen to make it go away but that would cause some problems later if someone saw her taking pills on campus. People get really suspicious when you do something like that. Even if it's just to get rid of a headache. After the bell she decided that the migraine was getting to be too much and she couldn't focus anymore so she excused herself from her last lesson of the day. Thankfully today was a short one and she only had one more class for the day but she couldn't stick it out anymore. So with a pounding head and a wave of nausea she headed home. She was sure that she could make it go away with a little rest. Maybe vomiting would help ease the pressure. She knew vomiting wasn't good on most occasions but this was just poison and it would actually be more beneficial than harmful at this point.

Once she made her way inside the house she tossed her keys onto the kitchen counter inside the key trey where she always put it and made her way up the stairs and flopped onto her fluffy white bed. The migraine was making her sick to the point she couldn't keep her eyes open and tried to sleep it off. But that nagging feeling in the back of her mind came out in a really terrifying dream. Dreams of abuse, torture, servitude and poison. A long dream to fallow into something sweet. A little girl's face she could not make out. A man helping to raise her. Then darkness. Nothing but utter darkness and everything slips away to remember nothing yet again.
Isabella
beautiful%20blondes%20-%20blonde%20hair%20model%20via%20Luscious.jpg
Once again, luck was on her side for a little bit. She didn't have to be annoyed by Winston's whining or flirting. This was why she would not go through with the marriage. He was too much of a player and had a wandering eye which would lead to a wandering man. She couldn't let someone use her like that. No way. Besides, she never loved him and when or even if she decided to marry, it would be for love, not political or social gain. Besides, he didn't really love her either. He was just wanting a pretty girl on his arm and he didn't want her to really think on her own.

After she finished her coffee and pastry she decided now was the best time to leave and hopefully go unnoticed. Oh how she wished she could be so stealthy. Unfortunately, things almost never go according to plan. She tripped and in order to catch herself she tried to get her feet under her but this made her go forward and bump right into Winston's back. Thankfully he was strong and that meant he was a lot more likely to stay standing so she could recover. She wanted to curse under her breath but that just wouldn't be proper or nice in polite company. She sighed and stood back up properly before dusting herself off and then looking at the handsome man. "I'm so very sorry." she apologized softly and with a small blush of embarrassment. She had wanted to avoid running into him, both literally and figuratively. He would surely try one of his famous lines again but she would not fall for it. Her long honey blonde hair loosely naturally curled, sapphire eyes as clear as a cloudless sunny day and skin lightly sun-kissed to give her some color on her naturally pale skin. She was still as pretty as the day she graduated high school and was almost ready to marry him. If anything she got prettier as she got older. Winston seemed to do the same. It seemed that some people really did age like fine wine. They were prime examples. She couldn't help but have her heart beat a little faster when she was so close to him. Sure she ran away but he was still handsome and healthy and that was reason enough to blush but she kept her composure. She didn't want him to get any ideas that she had thought about him or regretted running away. She certainly didn't since she knew he wasn't the one she wanted to be with. He was just nice to look at but he had no real substance in her mind.

Special_Agent_Oso Special_Agent_Oso

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back