• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Once Upon A Time, Anyone?

sunshine and whiskey

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you ever wanted to be your favorite Disney fairy tale character, now is your chance though not without consequences. An evil witch has put a spell on the popular fairy tale characters, sending them into their own little town. But the evil witch has a set time limit before figuring out a spell to change everything back or else everyone will be trapped into the town... Permanently.

Alright, that is the premises into my own words. In the actual thread is where I will post the full story to give everyone a full understanding of what is going on and what will be happening. And like the title, we're only playing fairy tale characters from the past and the present. I will accept the Frozen characters as well. :)

I am looking to make this roleplay high intermediate to advanced. So, if you do not fall underneath those categories of writing then I am sorry but you should not express interest. Another thing, this roleplay will not start until after the Christmas and New Year holidays are over and done with because I know how people like to spend time away from the computer and things get a little hectic and roleplays tend to die even faster. But I am looking for interest to be express and when the thread is up and running, I'll be sure to tag you into the thread. :)

So, anyone want to be their favorite fairy tale character?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I want just a few more interest before starting this thread, guys. :)

Since we're reserving and all, I think I want to reserve the Little Mermaid if I can. c:

While all you guys are reserving, I will not do a first come, first serve basis type of ordeal.

@xSparrow

By the way, I was hoping to play an adaptation of Ariel. Sorry.

IITheTypistII said:
While all you guys are reserving, I will not do a first come, first serve basis type of ordeal.
@xSparrow

By the way, I was hoping to play an adaptation of Ariel. Sorry.
Alrighty. I'll think of another. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back