• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time Interest Check!

DarlingWaylonPark

Whistleblower/Whispy/KAWAII-DOCTOR-CHAN~

WaltDisneyPicturesSpecialPoster.jpg

Casual - Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

Thread link is there for more info!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh!!! I'd love to do this. Like perhaps Ariel or Elsa and Naveen or Nala or Simba

I'd probably make 2 or 3 characters xD

Chase said:
Ooh!!! I'd love to do this. Like perhaps Ariel or Elsa and Naveen or Nala or Simba
I'd probably make 2 or 3 characters xD
I was gonna make a six character limit since I'm playing six characters myself, so it'd be fair for everyone. ^_^ Want me to reserve any of them for you?

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Verrrrry into this idea. I'd likely fill up on that 6 character limit too lol
So yeah, count me in should you start this.

[/QUOTE]
Neat! :) Also awesome name and avi, I love FF7! :3

princxss said:
Oh. My. God! I am in love with this idea, and I'm squealing irl. ♡♡♡♡
Awesome! Anyone you wanna reserve? I might make the thread tomorrow if I get a few more people!

Could I reserve Piglet, Robin, and Snow White? Thanks >♥︎<

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm already checking out face claims, and conflicted on which ones to use. There's one I'd like to use for Snow White, and Piglet. ><

princxss said:
I'm already checking out face claims, and conflicted on which ones to use. There's one I'd like to use for Snow White, and Piglet. ><
Gah, I hate it when that happens! >.< You'll find the perfect ones, don't worry! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back