• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On The Search! (Ignore Post Count)

Yooooooo!
My name is Brian or, as some people who knew me before I changed my username, Mark! I left this site for a couple of months because life kind of got hard. But now I'm back and ready to roleplay!!!
I will probably do anything with a little angst and drama so if anyone reading my thread has some ideas, shoot them my way! But for the sake of it I'm going to list some pairings and plots! But first I must talk about some things!

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME

-I can write about 1-5 paragraphs and probably more if I'm really into it!
-I can reply more than once a day most of the time. But some days I might get writers block and you probably wont get many replies.
-Good grammar.
-I prefer roleplaying as a male character.
-I am fine with MxM and MxF!
-I write in third person.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU

-At least one paragraph. I can understand one or two liners if its in a dialogue heavy part.
-Good grammar.
-No controlling what my character does.
-I would prefer if you wrote in third person!
-I love talking to people in OOC so dont be afraid to talk to me!

KEY
Bold = My preferred role

*= How much I'm craving this

FANDOMS

I'm willing to do Fandoms from TV shows but no canon characters. I only do OC's in like the same universe or something lol. I'll list some down below!

-Doctor Who*

-The Walking Dead*

-The Punisher Netflix series (I don't necessarily want a RP in the same universe as The Punisher but I'd REALLY love a roleplay kind of like The Punisher.)*****

-Lord Of The Rings***

-Harry Potter***

Star Wars**** (I'm willing to do Canon characters for this fandom)

Now here are some pairings!

PAIRINGS

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Depressed Person x Non Depressed Person*

That's all I have right now as far as pairings. Short, I know.

PLOTS

I don't have any at the moment but if you have any plot ideas then shoot them my way!
I'M SOOO CRAVING SOMETHING DARK AND GRITTY. I HAVE LITERALLY NO TRIGGERS. THROW YOUR DARKEST FANTASYS AT ME.

SONGS THAT COULD BE MADE INTO PLOTS

My Own Worst Enemy

Mr. Sinister

I'm interested! Are you possibly still looking for partners?

Hello! If you are still looking for people to write with, I have an idea for Star Wars that kind of popped into my head a few days ago. I’d really love to put it in a RP! I have a thread that I can show you that holds the general information for it.

If you’d be interested in hearing about it, PM me and I can send you the link. :)

I hope you have a great day!

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

hey there! If you’re still looking I would be interested in discussing plots n such with you?

I love the idea of kidnapper n kidnapped. I’m also suuuuper into Star Wars so that would be interesting as well :)

Hello, i’d love to roleplay a kidnapper/kidnapper pairing with you if you were still looking.
If you're still looking, shoot me a PM. I have quite a few plots in mind or we could come up with one together~
I'd be interested in a Harry Potter RP.
hey there! If you’re still looking I would be interested in discussing plots n such with you?

I love the idea of kidnapper n kidnapped. I’m also suuuuper into Star Wars so that would be interesting as well :)
Sorry for the late reply! You guys can just send me a PM :lenny:.

Hey, I'd love to do a Lord of The Rings, or a Harry Potter roleplay with you (Willing to experiment with both MxM and FxM pairings). I also have a very dark disturbing idea. Have you ever seen the movie "Would You Rather?"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back