• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On the search again~ Updated since I can't find the other post

FellPapyrus

Punsss
Introduction and Information
I suppose I should think up a snazzy intro for this great little roleplay search thread here. Lets see...lets see what we can come up with here.

How's it goin' bros' my name's...no no, that's classic Pewdiepie...intro already taken...hm..
Top of the mornin' to ya la-
NO! Jackcepticeye's intro doesn't belong here either! I'm not even Irish, the hell am I thinking? I'll do something else.
-
-
-
Hey! What's up you guys? yes...heh I may not be Shane Dawson, but it works!

No? Guess I'll have to think of something else then!

Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for a few roleplay partners who are into the same fandoms as I am or would like to roleplay what I do. Some of the fandoms, not many people roleplay or have gotten out of the fandom at a certain point. Now, I suppose I should introduce myself! My name is Hope, people online usually call me ZadZap, Zad, or Zap, I'm on almost all the time, except when I'm at work or having to do other things! As for the length at which I roleplay, I do a paragraph or two, then again, I do try to match my partners if they prefer more or less.

• - I'm not very picky on post length, hell it can be one sentence or a few paragraphs and I will do my best to do the same.
    - I'm not too picky on pairings, I mostly roleplay M X M and some M X F. I wouldn't mind some F X F if you prefer though.
    - I roleplay in the third person, I don't do that script stuff...you are free to do that if you want...but don't expect the same, sorry.
    - I'm not too picky about what we do in the RP, PM's or forums. But if you are looking to do this offsite then I'll direct you to here: Offsite Ad
    - I don't mind if you want to get to know me more, we can talk while we roleplay, that's cool!
    - I only roleplay 1 on 1
    - Mpreg is welcome as long as it's not a human male becoming pregnant. Examples would be an alien or a monster.
    -If you aren't into romance we can definitely rp characters as friends.

I know you're not looking for undertale anymore- but if it's okay I would like to do one-
I can offer you some information-

writing format;
Generally when writing, I try to avoid one liners-
Depending on the main pov, I usually stick to 3rd person, but I will adapt if needed-
When I write longer I try to push myself to at least a paragraph- I normally write 3-5 sentences on a normal day, where I'm tired and somewhat unmotivated, though give me enough details and I'll go for a paragraph at minimum- But if I can, I'll try to make it larger than that-
I make my dialogue bold, and descriptions of actions and whatnot in italic.
I also try to use a bit of variety in my verbs/adverbs/adjectives/ect because I do notice I can repeat certain words such as "And", "but", "though", and others that I'm having trouble remembering rn-

Availability;
I try to be on as much as I can, but if I don't respond right away that probably means I'm doing something. In most cases I try to respond almost immediately, with the best quality I can offer.
I'm less available on the weekends, but during the week I'm on more frequently- If I'm late, or feel like I'm late with a reply I'll probably apologize for it- So hah- Yeah-

Knowledge;
I know a lot with Undertale, and the aus, though I'm all for the classic universe if that's what you'd like.

Genres;
I'm good with any genres, I love horror/angsty stuff, Romance and platonic, and whatever else you can think of-
I love giving my characters trauma lmao- I'm slightly kidding-
So like If you wanna do ships I'm cool with that. I honestly have a pretty large range of ship dynamics so if you want me to do it I can do it. I can do M/M, F/F, M/F, NB/F, NB/M, and so on-

Playable Characters (I can probably play more than this but this is what I'm most familiar with);
Undertale:

-Sans
-Papyrus
-Frisk (aged up or not-)
-Chara (Same as Frisk)
-Flowey
-Temmie
-Alphys

Underswap:
-Sans (Canon or Fanon)
-Papyrus
-Temmie
-Flowey
-Undyne
-Frisk
-Chara

Underfell:
-Sans
-Frisk
-Flowey

And of course.. Oc's:
Which I can talk about in dms if you want- Because I have a few-

I hope you're still looking!- And I do hope you consider me- Good day/afternoon/evening/night- Whatever time ^^''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back