• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the quest for partners

CherryBambina

things I'm interested in:

samuraixnormal human

samurai sensaixstudent

demonxhuman

vampirexhuman

basically anything supernaturalxhuman

demonxdemon

vampirexvampire

werewolfxwerewolf

teacherxstudent

bossxemployee

animes i rp:

k project

la storia della arcana famiglia

hakiouki

kamisama kiss

karneval

black butler

guilty crown

vampire knight

diabolik lovers

brothers conflict

fruits basket

ouran highschool host club

blood c

samurai champloo

saiunkoku monogatari

things you should know about me:

i only play female unless i already have a female in the rp to which i'll make a male, but never play a male alone since i loose interest in a snap

i prefer playing the weaker role

i prefer long responses but can live with a couple sentences

i love romance! and action!

cx you don't have to choose. we could do a black butler rp mixed in with the demon one if you want. i'd rather play a human in that case then. Or we can just stick to demonxdemon with nothing to do with black butler lol i'm not picky.

i just typed out to whole plots and this damn website goes and deletes them xc

anyway i have a couple scenerios

1:

my character was saved by your chary kills a human that was attacking her for either sheer entertainment or whatever reason cx you can decide. Anyway so she managed to convince him to let her stay with him and they have been traveling with each other ever since.

2:

your character is holding mine hostage for whatever reason (either he's just sadistic like that or he is working with someone who wants her) and thats when the story starts cx

2 sounds good. I'm actually heading to bed now, but I'll be online all day tommorow so I can start tomorrow, if that's good with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back