• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the Quest for new long-term partners (ignore prefix)

SparkleBreaker

♥ Pineapple Queen ♥
Ello! ^.^

I’m interested starting some rps with new long-term partners, so here is a bit about my writing style and what I’d like to see from my partner. Try to make this painless, but it is important none the less.

Respect- Be nice, which includes being frank and open. The plot isn’t going where you want it or the rp is growing tiring let’s talk it through, if that means ending it, so be it. Doing the disappearing act is annoying and rude.

Posts- I’m semi-lit? Noticed that could be very subjective description on this site, so I’ll go into more detail. Posts range to 2-8 paragraphs. I’d like my partner to be comfortable in that range somewhere. Big difference in sizes, but sometimes during dialogue I like to go back and forth and it just really depends on what is going on in the rp. Most often is 3-4 paragraphs. Done the casual writing style, 1-3 sentences and not my thing.

Characters- I create multiple characters and am open to both genders. I prefer real to use real life pics. 

Pairings- Open to FxM FxF MxM, but I lean more towards the ones in bold. Please do not assume just because I’m comfortable with playing both genders that I automatically will play a certain one. Recently I’ve run into people only open to playing a certain gender so I have to be the other because such and such reason. Just no. Discuss it with me. Normally it isn’t an issue because I create multiple characters and the norm is I have at least one of both genders.

Activeness- Normally I’m on five days a week, the weekends being the time that is hard for me to get on. I would like an active partner, where I hear and get a reply once or a couple of times a week. I’m ok with long gaps if I know about them, but I do tend to lose interest in a story if it sits for a long time.   

Also, I love OOC and would like my partner to talk with me during the rp. Makes things go smoother.

There, tried to make it short and painless. XD Now some ideas. Plots are very general cuz I want to flush them out together with my partner. Have any suggestions or craving feel free to voice them. 

Witches and Wizard- Harry Potter Style? - Honestly, there is an endless of possibilities where we could take this. We can do a schooling of sorts. We can make it our own or have it in the Harry Potter World. I would like to steer away from the Trio Era and the next generation (Think that is how they refer to Potter’s and everyone’s kids) I love the marauders and I feel like that it isn’t as fleshed out as the Trio so we can run with our imaginations with it, so I'm open to that time era.

A witches circle- CRAAAVING! My idea for this sort of has a Tomb Raider twist to this one. If you’re not familiar with the video game, the gist is Laura Croft goes around and raids tombs for ancient artifacts. I thought it would be interesting to do something along the lines of a circle of witches traveling the globe for ancient artifacts that hold powers.

Magic realism - here the non-magic folk discover that magic really does exist. I’d like to stick to one side on this RP, either the witches or human and how their community copes with the discovery and over comes differences.

Time Travel- This is very generic as my ideas consist of the basics, getting stuck in a certain time or trying to fix something from the past. There too many options and I’m just really craving a time travel part, so the rest we can discuss and flesh out.

Dragons- Anything to do with them really. Looove dragons.

Fairy Tales with our own twists-

Little Mermaid

Treasure Planet

Lion King

Aladdin

Pocahontas

Rapunzel

Robin Hood

Beauty and the Beast

Sleeping Beauty

Superheroes- I really fell in love with Kick Ass and would like to do something similar along those lines, ordinary people being villains and superheroes. Now, I see it going two ways in my mind. A Superhero VS Villain or mix it up with real superheroes and have the ordinary human try to fight alongside the enhanced superheroes and be accepted.

I’m always open to more ideas on this as well, if you got a good plot in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya! I see your looking for a Partner, I'd be glad to join you in a roleplay ^-^ your rules seem easy for me to follow 

I'd be interested in doing the witches circle rp! Been wanting to make a witch character for a while.

Hiya! I see your looking for a Partner, I'd be glad to join you in a roleplay ^-^ your rules seem easy for me to follow 

Great! Did you have any plot  or craving in mind? We could just toss around ideas in a pm also. 

I'd be interested in doing the witches circle rp! Been wanting to make a witch character for a while.

Sure, sure. Did you want the Tomb raiding part in it or just witches circle? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man! I'm always open for timetravel plots, if you want to hmu in DMs or Email? If not, that's fine aswell. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back