• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On the Prowl ((MxM or FxF)) ~Temp. Closed~ {{Ignore Post Count}}

Alwaysone

KPOP LOVER INBOUND
Hello Stranger! I'd like to welcome you to the hunt!

So, here's some general facts about me:
  • My username is Alwaysone, but I would love it if you gave me a nickname. I'll leave it to you to decide! ^^
  • I am a female, aging every day, and in years, I am 19. There you go, you picky, ungrateful souls.
  • I live in the United States of 'Murica. My timezone is Central (UTC-06:00).
  • I love to have OOC chatter.
  • I'm studying to become an accountant, and I have 19 hours this semester.
My roleplay style:
  • Depending on my mood (and what I have to work with) I can write one paragraph to several paragraphs.
  • Likewise, I can be detailed or I can lack details.
  • I don't always reply right away, but I promise I will answer at least once a week, at the most extreme. Otherwise, once a day or every 24 hours. If I don't please understand, my offline life is first.
  • I love to try new things, so please, throw them at me.
  • I don't always conform to the tradition small, feminine uke and extremely masculine seme.
  • I will play either role, but I prefer switches.
  • For face claims, it's usually anime> realistic > none at all. Please ask, okay?
My roleplay interest:
  • I love unrealistic genres, but I am willing to do realistic ones as well.
  • I prefer MxM., but you might convince me to do an FxF
  • I love anime and TV shows, so fandoms are a-okay with me.
  • I have a really big interest in the Omegaverse and I adore soulmates plots. Send them my way if you have 'em.
So, I do have rules, and I'm aware that I probably don't follow them. That's okay, you can tell me off if I don't.
  • Be literate.
  • Reply, at the most extreme, once a week, unless you tell me otherwise.
  • Please give me 2-3 days at the minimum to reply before you hound me with 'bumps'.
  • If you've read this, let me know your timezone.
  • No god-modding or control over others characters.
  • NO ONE-LINERS. 'Nuff said.
Other things to know:
  • Intermixing the pairing themes is totally cool, ya know?
  • I have an interest check forum for fandoms here: Another Fandom Search (Really looking for some MxM Overwatch buddies)
  • I'm ditch friendly. I'm too passive to hound you to reply to our RP. Unless I become invested.
  • If it's not here, don't be afraid to ask for it.

Onto the plots and pairings!

Pairings Themes (Bold is what I would like to play)

Alpha x Beta
Superstar x Non Fan
Elf x Human*****
Elf x Elf*****
Demon x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Merman x Human
Supernatural x Supernatural
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Werewolf
Elf x Human
Elf x Elf
Priest x Demon
Merman x Human
Supernatural x Supernatural
Summoner x Demon
Ghost x Human
Alpha x Omega
Alpha x Beta
Royal x Royal (arranged marriage style)
Royal x Knight
Pirate x Prince
Pirate x Navy Captain
Superstar x Fan
Superstar x Superstar
Superstar x Writer
Host x Customer
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Single Parent
Nerd x Bully

Plots
Nonexistent at the moment, but hopefully soon I can think of some.

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
I'm super interested in your Soulmates AU plot. I'd love to participate.
Awesome! I'll send ya a message when I am able to get to my computer. I won't be home for around two to three hours.

I'm interested as well!
Cool cool! Will start a pm as soon as I get to my computer to talk it out.

Hi! I didn't see anything about Group RP but ill give it a shot :)
It's a fantasy, adventure, political intrigue kind of rp. Sandbox too.
That means that you could literally host a 1x1 in the rp and occasionally come out to the open to visit other souls in the world xD

Well, check it out and feel free to recommend it to anyone :)
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-chronicles-of-eiriond-unlimited-players.336028/
No biggie. I like joining in the occasional group rps. I'll check it out!

I would love it if people would like to keep replying. Shoot me a pm if ya could, since I won't get to a computer for a couple of hours.

hey there! if youre still looking id love to rp the pirates and princes plot w/ you.
and i know my user says prince LOL but i can do either pirate or prince, if youre interested :33:

Hey there! I like a lot of your pairings, and I think we could come up with a cool plot. That is, if you're still looking.

Hey there! I like a lot of your pairings, and I think we could come up with a cool plot. That is, if you're still looking.
If you would be so kind as to send me a pm of what you're interested in, that would be great. We can go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back