• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the prowl for partners

Senin

Curious Grandmagus
Hello there everybody,

I'm currently searching for some people to roleplay with. I'm not picky what kind of character I play, but from experience I can tell that my females are better written/more developed than my males. I'm tending to play more in fantasy settings, which doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy a different setting, but that's my go-to.

I'll be searching for M x F's and F x F's

But, before I list my pairings, here's some dandy advice before you sign up.

1)

Before starting the RP, I'll ask you what is ok for you and what isn't. Please be honest/precise about that, because I will try to make an exciting story, which might some extreme or another.

2)

Do not abandon without letting me know. I don't think I need to further explain this one, it's just rude.

3)

I dislike one-liners. I know it's sometimes hard to describe things in detail, but doing so only improves the quality of the experience and makes misunderstandings harder. Please try to write more than 7 lines on average.

4)

Don't try to make your character untouchable, noone likes to write with a superman. Additionally, try not to be a Marry Sue, that's just about as bad as an invincible char.

5)

I'm very bad and feel uncomfortable playing an overly needy uke. If that is something you're looking for, I'm only going to disappoint you.

Now with that out of the way, let me start dropping my short list (I will most likely expand it every once in a while)

Pairings:

Hunter X Mythological Creature

Human X Mythological Creature

Human X Demon

Bounty Hunter X Target

Bounty Hunter X Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter X Superhero

Corrupt Superhero/Anti-hero X Bystander

Yandere X Best friend

Yandere X Fellow student

Teacher X Student

If you have any additional ideas or want to throw a few of those pairings together, just ask, I swear I won't bite. So PM me if you are interessted/tell me here that you are interessted if you can't PM yet.

Guys and Gals, you are amazing, but I can't take any more RP's. Really sorry, I'm sure you find someone else searching for Partners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back