• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On the Partner Hunt again!

TracerBae

A Vampire That Came From Somewhere
Ok So I noticed my partners (Not all of them but most) Are not as active as they used to be. And i'm getting rather bored. SO! i plan to look for some new partners to assist me with my problem. I can do the following fandoms BUT I will mainly use my OC for them as Canon characters are not my strong suit. I may do Canon if the Plot is good enough Keep in mind that Romance is a must for me. I will do FxF or FxM But i will not do MxM. I have no problems with the people in the MxM category. I'm just not comfortable playing a Guy.

Overwatch
Undertale
Pokemon
Digimon
Treasure Planet
Kingdom Hearts
Spyro The Dragon
Black Butler

I also have original plot pairings That we can do. These are

Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Fairy
Vampire x Angel
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Ghost
Ghost x Human
Ghost x Angel
Ghost x Ghost
Ghost x Demon
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Angel x Fairy
Angel x Satyr
Demon x Satyr
Demon x Faun
Demon x Demon

I do Have Plots for some of these pairings. Not all however. If you have a Plot for a Pairing that isn't listed, Or improvements to a Listed plot, Please let me hear it! I'd love to Hear new ideas

Angel x Demon plot. Fates Intertwined

Muse A And Muse B Were friends in their Human lives. But they took different paths in their lives. Muse A was sweet, Loving, Almost motherly in a sense. Muse B however was Cold, Ruthless and the only person he/she actually DID care about was Muse A. When they died, Muse A was brought to the gates of Heaven While Muse B was dropped to the depths of hell. Several centuries later, Muse A and Muse B reunite on Earth. Their friendship hasn't changed, But Muse B can tell that Muse A is Rather Sickly these days despite being an Angel. Can Muse B figure out what's wrong with his/her friend?

Vampire x Angel: Bloodborne

Muse A was spending a night on the town with Muse B. Both were human at this point and time. Suddenly they are attacked by a rogue Vampire. Muse B defended Muse A as best he/she could but was ultimately killed. With Muse B out of the way, The vampire attacks Muse A first lulling her into a kind of trance then biting her neck to turn her into a Vampire. She ultimately survives the attack, But was exiled from her home due to becoming a "Child Of The Night" as Vampires are often referred to. With nowhere to go, Muse A is forced to live with the Vampire and his flock and is constantly entranced and forced to do their bidding against her will. Muse B sees this, now as an angel, and decides enough is enough. He/she Descends from the heavens and uses her powers of light to dispel the other vampires and get them away from Muse A who is currently entranced. Once Muse A's captors are dealt with, Muse B takes Muse A to a safer location. Can Muse B awaken Muse A from her trance?

That's it! If you want to partner up with me, Feel free to shoot me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back