• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On The Hunt!

StrayTheCat

Traveling Adventurer
I have not done 1x1 RP's very much, and when I actually find someone to do it with, life seems to throw things at me in protest o-e

ANYWAY

I'm looking for a(meaning one, or MAYBE two) partner to RP with as even though I usually do group RP's, there are times of which where I'd like to RP but the RP just dies. Soooo, yeah...here is the RP's I like doing and just to make this clear;

• I rarely, and I'm serious, rarely play female characters. It isn't really something I can't do, but I never feel comfortable doing it, and that is a problem as it hinders my posts...also I've done yaoi ONCE but it was a quick-and-over kind of thing so not much experience in that department.
  • I am not motivated easily. My creativity is not something special or horrible by no means(at least I hope not >.> ;) it is just that I fall prey to writer's block a lot and I can get bored of a RP fairly quick.
  • I don't like a whole lot of restrictions. Like above, since I have trouble with things, that could mean you have trouble with something else. I would like at least two sentence posts, and normal writing(as in, no text lingo when you could have just as easily written it; "lol max, your so weird" = Max, your so weird!" She said, while laughing.)
  • I've never actually gotten to the RP part of 1x1 rping; I've found people to rp with before, and we've planned some things out, but I never had gotten past that.

Now that is out of the way, here are the RP's I like doing! Bold is something I tend to crave alot, and italics with bold is something I'm craving right now~

Fandoms

Creepypasta- Sometimes dark, scary and gory, while other times just funny and misunderstood creatures

Soul Eater- Either set in a alternate universe where the main cast don't exist, or set in the future where most or all the main cast has retired

Marvel/DC- Basically we are in both/either multiverse(I say multiverse cause that is really what they are

o-o'')

SAO/Log Horizon- Similar to the kind of Soul Eater RP's I do, but a little more flexible. 1) We know of the main cast, but our story doesn't have much to do with them. 2) Either set in the future where someone had recreated SAO's Cardinal System and tricked people into joining, or set in the first arc of the first season of SAO and the above plot-line.

Fantasy

Transported- Basically, two people who are from our world, wake up in a fantasy world where monsters, magic, and ACTUAL adventures exist and they try to survive in this world while also trying to find out how they got here and if there is even a way back.

SNHS(Supernatural High School)- A high school for supernatural creatures and/or people with supernatural powers.

I know this is a pretty short list, but it is either because A) I have found RP's that have what I like that isn't on here or B) I can't think of anything else I'd like to do atm anyway, thanks for reading!!! I may take awhile to reply, and that is just because I'm currently daydreaming about a time-traveling kitten owe

I like the Transported one, and the Supernatural Highschool one! and it doesn't really matter whether it's PM, or over a thread @Silvery ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back