• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the hunt for RP Partners~

Aukanai

crazy = genius

• 4+ Years // Literate // ACST Timezone // All about that Fantasy

-----

I'm looking for roleplay partners who;

• Can post at least one paragraph or more.

• Roleplay with OCs

• Are okay for possible mature content (sexual themes,nudity,violence/gore]

• Love fantasy as much as I do.

• Will occasionally switch to script to mess around in between posts. (This shouldn't affect the roleplay, I just like switching to script to portray my character's reactions to the posts)

• Will be a long term partner

• Who will chat with me just as much as we roleplay. (I'm also here to make friends~)

• I like discussing possible ideas for the roleplay. (And I may joke around about our characters, especially if I ship them.)

• Will not godmod and will have developed characters.

• Won't mind if I draw their character.

• Are active.

• Have a decent level of spelling and grammar, typos are perfectly acceptable since I do them as well.

------

I will not;

• Play canon characters, or in any universe based off of a tv shot, movie,book,ect. (Unless I state otherwise)

• Accept furries, anthros, warrior cats, Pokemon, etc. in roleplay

• Accept one liners, or script in the actual roleplay

• Accept mary sues. (Character's that have no flaws and everyone loves them).

• Accept instant romances, unless the plot is for our two characters to start as lovers.

• Do sci-fi, zombies or apocalypse in roleplays.

I might;

• Accept character claims - meaning I'll use that OC (that you want to claim) only for our roleplays, and possibly make them an official pairing, family member, crush or whatever.

• Do a highschool setting.

• Want to do multiple roleplays with you, using different or the same characters.

• Be slow at replying, but will usually get 2+ replies to you depending on time.

------

You can;

• Punch,stab,kiss,ect. my character. You can do practically do anything. (Just no godmobbing and no insane powers)

• Draw or write about one of my characters so as long as you show it to me so I can see and give me credit.

• Ask for other contact details, such as email,facebook,KIK or LINE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to do beyond the kingdom, with a princeXcommoner. You sound like the perfect RP partner! My OC for the prince is a mix of two fandoms...his mom is queen elsa(frozen) and king bi-han(sub zero) (mortal combat)

SomaFel said:
I'd like to do beyond the kingdom, with a princeXcommoner. You sound like the perfect RP partner! My OC for the prince is a mix of two fandoms...his mom is queen elsa(frozen) and king bi-han(sub zero) (mortal combat)
Hi there, glad to see that you're interested in roleplay with me~

Okay, so that plot it is then! However, I'm sorry but I don't accept characters that come from fandoms, regardless of what it is. I'd much prefer for the characters to be entirely original.

Hello, you certainly have some wonderful ideas and I'm quite open to all of them, though my favourites would be maybe the vampire x human and demon x faery. Would you like to roleplay with me pweaseeee? >w<

So I noticed that you like fantasy... Well, so do I! Out of the plots you've listed, Cannot be Tamed and Roll with the Current are the ones I like the most. So, if you want to, feel free to pm me about it!

Ophirius said:
Hello, you certainly have some wonderful ideas and I'm quite open to all of them, though my favourites would be maybe the vampire x human and demon x faery. Would you like to roleplay with me pweaseeee? >w<
Hi there, sorry about the late reply, but I'm interested in the vampire x human mostly. Send me a PM when you can, and we can discuss~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back