• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On th Hunt (✨BNHA and Originals inside✨)

ThePettyPrincess

Well excuse me, princess
Hello my darling, how are you? Doing well I hope. Anyways I’m on the hunt for another rp partner that can hopefully help me scratch this awful itch of mine! As unpopular as a ship it is (and I really don’t know why) I’m desperately craving an Bakugou and Uraraka Rp! I know a lot of people have issues with this ship (again I don’t know why. Honestly I feel like the two would be cute together. And Bakugou does hold her in high respects! And Uraraka, as sweet as she is, isn’t going to take shit from him. )

With that being said, I’m really not interested in doing any Ocs, nor am I a fan of doubling. I don’t mind playing side characters in the story, or maybe developing part of their lives in our Rp. But my main focus is on Bakugou and Uraraka!

This might be a little harsh sounding, and I apologize for it. But again I know what I’m searching for and it’s not an OcxCannon or OcxOc. It’s becoming a little frustrating when people come at me expecting me change, even though I told them exactly what I’m searching for. And I have done so in the past, but I truly just don’t enjoy it. Unless you have a really good character you are dying to use and can really convince me other wise then I might consider it. But that is a big might!
With that being said, I would like to play Uraraka in this situation and hopefully find a Bakugou partner! I have some Aus in mind, so if you are interested please message me! Or if you have some of your own I’m all ears!

And now that this part is done here is just a tad bit of extra stuff I would love for you to know~<3
I would prefer to Rp with someone who is 18+ just because that would be a more comfortable age range for me. Nothing against you youngsters but I don’t want to be blamed for “corrupting” someone’s precious child ???

I love characters with dominating/assholeish personalities. I don’t mean dominating sexually wise (>___> well I mean you know) I just mean I rather have someone that my characters can fight/bicker with then them being an pussy. I don’t want someone that just gives in or god forbid cries during one little fight. And if their mean but a relationship is able to build around that, that’s even better!

I love slow burn romances. I don’t want anything instant, sure an instant crush is fine, what ever. But I would like for the romance to slowly develop between the two. Even more so if they start out hating each other!

I typically only play female characters, just because that is something I’m more comfortable with. I tend to only do F/M pairings as well.

I typically can write anywhere between 3-6 paragraphs per post. Though I’ve I’m really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to match your post length as well!

I also enjoy hearing other people’s ideas for plots, so don’t feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!!

Now you might be thinking: Damn this bitch is crazy! Only wanting one fandom Rp and nothing else, psh next please!
Jokes on you sonny boy! I’m also enjoy original rps as well, and tend to do them 90% of the time. And here are some pairing I do enjoy. At the moment I don’t have many (or for some, any) plot ideas for these, but I would be more then happy to help brain storm!
  • Vampire XHuman(love this pairing the most to be honest)
  • RoyaleXPoor/Guard/Arranged Marriage(Fuck yeah)
  • Slice Of Life (maybe with some fantasy touches or somethin silly.)
  • Secret Romance (like...not cheating or having an affair or something like that lol!
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Childhood friends/enemies
  • DemonXHuman (arraigned marriage, accidental contract, anything can happen!)
  • An forgotten GodXHuman!
If you’ve stuck around this far good on you! I would love to hear from you and if you have your own Rp to scratch let me know and maybe we can work something out!

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm interesting in some of your original pairings, and I'd love to help brainstorm for plot ideas to do with them. Here are the ones I'm interested in trying:

-Slice-of-life (with a bit of fantasy, or something silly)
-Enemies to Lovers
-Childhood friends/enemies

I'd really love to brainstorm and RP one of those, so if you're interested, be sure to PM me.

Hi. I’m interested demon x human and if it’s cool I’d like to play demon.
I also like vampire x human. I would prefer to play the human but I can do vampire if you really want.
I like slice of life. I have a few plots for that one and finally the royal x guard / poor. I’d play the guard or poor and have a few plots for that as well.

So if your still looking then like this comment and I’ll message you right away or you can message me.

Hey! I’m interested in vampireXhuma, demonXhuman, and enemies to lover
I can also do the BNHA Rp if ur still searching for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back