• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [on-hold] Looking for 1x1 Casual Long Term World- & Character Building and Plotting Partner

Janyne

I've received several responses yesterday & today and to ensure I don't overwhelm myself / disappoint anyone, I'd like to see how these pan out before picking up anything new!

---​

Hi there!
  • I'm 29, female & from the Netherlands (UTC+1 / BST). I would prefer a partner that's 18+.
  • It's been a while since I came to accept that I don't have the energy to dedicate to my perfectionist tendencies when writing long form, so I'm not looking for a roleplay partner so much as someone to casually plot / character build / world build / spar / deep-dive into interesting topics of discussion with.
  • I primarily have time for about an hour or so on weekdays, and several hours on weekends, but don't always have creative energy. However, I'm almost always around for a chat, and will have zero to no expectations from you as I'm well aware life happens :)
I think(?) I'm pretty flexible, to the point where it's easier for me to list what appeals to me less:
  • Fandoms (I much prefer OC / OW~)
  • Descriptive scenes that depict the act of severing limbs (Characters that miss limbs are fine.)
Everything else: I'm game !
My PMs are open ♡ :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back