• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy On Hell's Door|Fantasy/Apocalypse RP CLOSED FOR NOW

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
The time has come...

The year is 1900 and England had a new ruler, the Coronation of Sir Edward Williams has finished and his reign has started. After an expedition to the Pacific Islands, a curious group of travelers have brought a corpse of a woman on their ship named St. Aeon. When they have presented the body of the woman to King Edward, the bodies of the archaeologists have begun to twist and crack as their bodies contorted to different shapes. They began sprouting horns from their head and their eyes have begun to turn into a dark red. They weren’t human anymore, they were already demons by the textbook definition of the word. The King had been slain while the bloodied body regenerated and opened its eyes.
“Has someone awoken me from my slumber?”
The corpse said as the apocalypse has just started.

01/10/1900

It was already 3 months after the first infection, the population of the parasites have grown rapidly since then. Our communication from the ports have disappeared and most of my colleagues have turned into them. The body that the research team took from the Isles have turned into a hellish beast with the beauty of a pampered lady. I knew that I shouldn’t have commanded them to bring it back home but, curiosity got the better of me. The corpse was turned into a Queen by its subjects. Humanity is already dwindling away as demons infect other humans, causing them to go mad and turn into one of them. Corpses and pools of blood have become the main food of the parasite. If you ever find one and a person approaches you while offering you a drink or a platter of meat, never accept it as it may infect you with it. Although you can be infected, to transform into one is when you’re dead. When you’re alive, you’ll have an insatiable thirst for blood and other meat of the same kind. It isn’t a bad thing to be infected but, it can drive you to the brink of insanity, losing yourself to the parasite that has taken over. Other types of demons have begun to sprout on certain places. If you ever encounter one, don’t fight it. As it can only do you harm but, if you managed to defeat it, research about it and its weaknesses. Hopefully, this information falls to the hands of a human. Whoever reads this, please find a way to take out the parasites, before everyone in this world becomes a demon.

-Dr. Alistair Barron

After reading what you have read from a researcher’s note about the creatures, a surge of confidence sparks within you as you become determined to finish the reign of terror within the land. With a diary in his hand, you and your group of survivors try to find the cure for this epidemic. If there was ever a cure, would you be able to find it? Or would demons get into your head and finish you one by one? Whatever the answer was, the group felt a ray of hope shine upon them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eyy welcome to On Hell's Door

its a fantasy-apocalypse rp

it has some dice combat and some final fantasy and darkest dungeon elements thrown in there

so it takes place in England, Oxford, 1900

world has basically turned to shit after one group of explorers decided that bringing a body from a shrine sounds neat

the survivors meet up inside a bar and form a group

magic is common in earth as it helped in some development of other countries

hopefully i caught your interest

anyways, im taking 5 people with me

SPOTS:
1. Kyri Kyri
2. Dover Dover
3. Roxasarass Roxasarass
4. SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV
5. Doughnut Doughnut

JustAki JustAki OrWangatan OrWangatan

Last edited:
It was nice to know that you're interested and yes, we will all be playing as humans.

We have a discord server and if you have decided to join, then you're quite welcome to join the server.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Awesome, thanks! Feeling a little blind though. Is there an ooc or rules on combat that I'm missing somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back